on 5 January 2011
The Tupton Ware Yellow Poppy vase looks even better than the sale pictures. An elegant design of sensible proportions. We gave one as a Christmas present but when it arrived we were sorely tempted to keep it! (We didn't of course)
Highly recommended.
on 3 June 2011
I bought this vase as a birthday gift for my Grannie. She absolutely loved it and said it was very beautiful!
on 3 July 2013
I was given one of these vases as a present and wanted another one to match it on my mantlepiece. It's a beautiful design and if you like Claris Cliffe then you'll love this.
on 30 January 2015
Very well made I am very pleased with my vase I am going to put my lovely poppy from the tower of London in it.
on 2 July 2015
This was lovely, but not what I wanted - it was much smaller than I expected and I returned it straight away.
on 11 June 2015
The package arrived on time, it was boxed and well protected. A gorgeous vase and i'm very happy with it
on 17 August 2014
lovely gift for 8th wedding anniversary, well presented and lovely to look at, would buy again!
on 4 March 2015
Too small but lovely to look at. I can fit in some small daffodils but not much more.
on 5 January 2016
Really nice. Bit smaller than I expected but really nice
on 28 December 2015
bought it as a present she has them on display