on 14 November 2014
Colin is great
on 15 November 2016
Predictable in a beautiful scenario. Sometimes annoying.
on 15 September 2014
loved it
on 1 September 2014
Satistied, package in good condition
on 15 April 2015
Colin Firth is character perfect in this movie.
on 7 August 2014
not this one
on 25 April 2013
I bought this DVD as Colin Firth was in it and I expected it to be good. It was very slow, jumped from scene to scene without finishing conversations and was generally very uninspiring. The ending was sudden with no real conclusion. I had also been led to believe that there were some beautiful scenery shots which I was looking forward to but these didn't materialise.
on 30 October 2010
Great movie, bit weak on a story line but the scenery is fantastic. Genoa is a wonderful city to visit and this movie brings back great memories until I visit again next year.
on 12 August 2013
I bought this video to experience once again the eerie, mysterious and mildly frightening deep dark streets of Genoa where once I got lost. I was not disappointed. The story line is good, too.
on 27 February 2016
I do not like it as I have got similar experience bringing the family to strange new town and getting it destroyed by the experience of new environment crime street sex adulthood run by Hoodies ,derelict schools and absence of open culture in populace.