on 25 April 2015
these are well cool, not only strong and comfortable with 101 pockets and bits to put tools& anything else on/in/though, etc. Very good quality and to top it off there the coolest work trousers I've come across, lol! Will use them for walking & climbing as well as for work. I'm a 30/32 waste and the medium is quite large in the leg and pretty baggie, the small fits well and once I wear and wash them a few times I recon they'll be a comfortable and good fit for a good number of uses.

can just tell its gona take a while to get used to all the pockets though, lol!
Bought for my wife as she felt left out when I was working on a house renovation. Great quality trousers I have to say and quite trendy in that sort of adventure bike cargo pants look. Lots of pockets and hard wearing it would seem. Overall not the cheapest work pants I've seen but certainly some of the best.
on 28 September 2014
My son started college doing plumbing I struggled everywhere to find him trousers to fit him he is tiny still in kids clothes thank god I found this with the knee pad slots brilliant fabric also they will keep him warm in the cold weather
on 17 February 2011
Super trousers, pockets for everything, comfortable and well made. Been looking for these for a long time. My wife is very pleased with this purchase and has passed me her list of jobs to do!
on 13 September 2016
these trousers were for my grandsons new job.he.s very happy with them.thank you.
on 13 October 2015
Bought these a few times now and would and will bye again
on 13 January 2012
Good trouser but the leg size came through at 35 inches instead of 32inches when i order has to pay fro the trouser to be taken up. Not impressed!- Won't but again!