Top positive review
201 people found this helpful
Superb Omron Blood Pressure Monitor
on 27 July 2010
1. Very simple to use - press one button, and way to go, even your heart rate is measured all at the same time.
2. Large arrow on the cuff shows where to line up with your inside elbow - I've taken many readings, and it's never failed to take the reading due to incorrect postioning (or any other reason).
3. Medium compact cuff - so simple and easy to place for your own readings.
4. Memory function - don't need a pen and paper handy - as the machine memory can hold the last 14 readings. How do you make it record the readings? press a single button with an "M" on it - it's that easy.
5. Recommended by the Hypertension Society.
Omron have cornered the market with this easy to use and accurate monitor.