on 17 April 2017
It was a bit harder than my other yoga dvd, but once I got used of it I have found it great. I feel so much less stressed after doing it and I do believe it has improved my circulation in my reproductive areas from a positive change in my monthly cycle. I think this could be good for anyone though not just women with fertility issues. If or when I have a child I will definately continue doing this dvd.
on 9 July 2013
This really is a brilliant dvd, the routines are so long I haven't even got past chapter one yet! So of course, you can divide them into sections as you like, and create your own. The lush green of the location is very pleasing to the eye, relaxing and peaceful. Her voice is not in the least bit annoying, as is so often the case with narrated videos. Above all, it is challenging, dynamic, and not at all boring as I usually find yoga to be.
on 9 April 2017
I am completely new to Yoga, but this DVD was easy to follow and although I may have to take a few attempts to get the moves right I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of the workout. Mercedes comes across so nicely that you can't help feeling relaxed and 'in the moment'. The location by the river so beautiful too that it really enhances your relaxation. I would highly recommend this DVD, it is money well spent for me.
on 31 March 2013
I would recommend this DVD to any one trying to conceive! I had been trying to conceive for 18 months! After being on the pill injection, so i decided to try this as I work out a lot any way and after just a short time of doing it I found out I was pregnant :) I do believe that exercise also helped me to conceive.
on 19 June 2016
Great Dvd takes some getting used to but feels like an achievement once you complete some of the moves
on 11 March 2015
I was pleasantly surprised with the DVD as I had never done yoga before. I could feel the blood flowing to different areas of the body and the different stretches helped with posture, flexibility and general movement of stiff joints! I even felt myself grow taller which was a bonus! Highly recommended. 😊
on 30 June 2017
Fun to do
on 9 December 2014
Big help to relax with all the stresses and strains of fertility. Recommend
on 25 August 2011
This really is a lovely DVD. The first few times of using it I found a couple of the sequences a little difficult to follow but only because they were unfamiliar - don't let this put you off you quickly get used to them and it becomes easier. It really is well paced and well balanced for an all over stretch. The way it flows is really lovely and energising and I find Mercedes instruction just right - enough information and pointers and a soothing voice.
on 25 September 2013
Really liked this DVD, found it very relaxing. She is quite quick moving in and out of the different positions, so at first its a bit difficult to keep up but I would imagine after I have done this a few times it will become much easier.