on 14 August 2011
The Morroco Textured Stripe Throw is a very well made article. It has a good feel and the design is good. The colours were very truly represented on the Website pictures. It washes well, keeps its shape and is an ideal cover up for a tired looking sofa. Altogether a really good buy and at B.O.G,O,F, an absolute bargain.
on 23 August 2011
You can't really go wrong with this item. It is great for a throw, nice and big, the different subtle shades of brown go well with my current decor and the price was spot on. I would recommend this product and give it 10/10.
on 9 April 2013
The picture and description shows that it covers a 2 seat sofa, trust me it doesn't, it might just do a small arm chair. Felt that I was misinformed and I bought 2 due to the description. Really disappointed!
on 13 July 2010
They look very nice on my sofa. Quality not bad but for the price you are paying they are well worth it. I like them and would recommend them.
on 25 February 2010
I have no hesitation in recommending this seller for speed of delivery and quality of goods. I ordered two king size throws on a standard delivery option and they arrived the next day. The throws are of a reasonable quality for the money and are plenty big enough for a three seater settee
on 4 April 2013
i purchased this throw, and 2 smaller ones to cover my settee and chairs, however this one the colour was different , and as i had already used the small throws , was going to return this one and sent for the return papers, which were e mailed to me the next day, no problem, then on review i decided to keep the throw and use elsewere, as such good quality, i again e mailed seller, so they did not expect the throw retuned and had a nice e mail reply from them , so 10 out of 10 for quality and service
on 19 December 2011
I chose the Throw as it appeared to match my new headboard. It fits the bed perfectly, hangs to the floor on 3 sides, feels beautiful and looks good. Excellent value.
on 6 February 2011
Ths is my second purchase from Homescapes and I am very happy with the items and the delivery. have saved this seller for future purchases
on 24 March 2013
I bought this for my sister in law to go along with a chair I was giving her. It seems really good quality and the colours are nice and neutral so it'll go with her existing furniture well.
on 23 August 2012
The quality of the fabric is great, especially for the good price. It's smooth to the touch. Very pleased with the colour as well. Would definitely recommend this throw!