on 20 March 2016
Item arrived fairly quickly considering was out of stock when I placed my order but didn't have to wait long! Steriliser fab,also comes with spare bottle,dummy & tongs for steriliser! Handy accessories... Steriliser works great too...
on 10 November 2017
Lovely product and brilliant quick service in general - Thanks
on 2 January 2016
This has to be the cheapest and easiest way to sterilise bottles.

We used this with our son up till he was old enough to no longer require sterile feeding and I don't have a single negative word to say about it.

Do be careful when you're opening the lid as the hot steam has the potential for some nasty burns.
on 11 October 2014
Well, I ordered it on a Thursday afternoon and it arrived on Friday morning! Very well packaged too.
I much prefer this to the electric steamer I have as it's far easier to keep clean and it's quick (8 mins in my microwave) plus it's light to get around from sink to microwave. I wish I'd bought this first as it's so much cheaper than my electric steamer too!
on 22 December 2015
have used this steriliser for the past 5 months, very happy, great quality product, can sterilise 3 small baby bottles & 1 large one ( perhaps 2 large ones with some persuasion). 4 minutes & you're done. Still looks new after 5 months
on 13 July 2015
Don't bother buying an electric sterilser! This is so easy to clean and easy to take with you when your staying away from home. I've used it with both Dr Browns & Avent bottles by taking the insert out, works perfect! Handy to store in your microwave too as I have limited kitchen space.
on 29 July 2013
These are excellent for sterilizing bottles, dummies, teats etc. Just takes a few minutes no need to boil water just popnit in microwave with a small amount of water.
9 people found this helpful
on 28 January 2016
Really easy to use - just pop it in the microwave and everything is sterilised. No sterilising fluid required. Have used it for two babies now. Also good for when you are on holiday - can be taken with you easy enough.
on 15 November 2017
Great value for money. Used it for a hole year and still in very good condition
on 17 November 2015
This is so easy to use, comes with bottle, dummy and tweezers which i think is awesome. The lid is easy to put on and remove. I have been using it every day for over 2 months and have had to clean it once.