Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Ed Sheeran on Amazon Music Shop now Shop now

on 11 December 2014
Cage arrived but no stand. The company said the cage didn't come with a stand and Amazon had listed this incorrectly. The did offer a slight refund. I like the cage and my two boy budgies seem very happy with all the space they have. I find the water/food cups are difficult to secure and you need to make sure the bottom is the right way round to secure the cage with the clips.
on 14 January 2014
We've had a blue one of these for years and I've been looking for one to join onto it so the birds have more flying space as we have a dog. It's fine I just wish they'd left the feeders as they were, bit more difficult to 'clip' I found, and the plastic hook for carrying isn't as good as the old one! Although the cage won't be moving so that's not a problem really. Very quick delivery and excellent service, thanks.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse