Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 16 April 2013
I have been using this eye gel for over 15 years and I am so delighted that I can now buy it from Amazon I usually get it from my beauty salon. It really does work for those fine lines around the eyes and having very sensitive skin it is excellent, no problems at all, I am so happy that it was delivered ahead of time thank you so much to the Just Care Group who supplied you run a first class service and I am very impressed. I will definitely be ordering more when I am on my last jar. Thank you for a great product.
on 17 June 2013
I too have been using this for years and years. It really does help the wrinkles around the eyes. The eye gel is wonderful too. The only thing I am disappointed with is the price. I buy my supply in the US, and the price is way cheaper. If you are over there, it is worth searching it out. If I stop going there, I will still buy it on Amazon, despite the price, it is so good!
on 24 January 2015
This product used this morning has made my upper eye lids swell, needed to remove it within an hour. Now in the bin-dangerous stuff.