on 9 January 2014
I've used other silver blankets (and was impressed - they do actually work) so decided to get this as a bag version.

Whilst I haven't used this yet I did unravel it to take a look and was instantly disappointed to see that it has been constructed from silver film just stuck together with yellow tape. These will be obvious weak points and to be honest I could have done the same myself with some normal silver blankets.

Not very impressed as thought it would be a continuous bag.

Be aware
on 14 April 2017
Having taken these up a mountain in the summer in Bulgaria when attending a Drum & Bass Festival I can honestly say that I wouldn't have survived the night without them. I didn't realise just how cold it would be at night in the summer on the top of Vitosha Mountain. Luckily I had packed these & within 30 seconds of using U could feel the benefit. I was so impressed that I have them in my handbag & car at all times. You just never know when you might need one of these. Just the peace of mind of having these handy is worth the actual price of them 100 times over.
on 5 June 2017
It is described as a "SURVIVAL SLEEPING BAG" but what I got was a single sheet blanket. Nothing wrong with it as a blanket but the description is misleading and doesn't meet the minimum requirements for my activity.
on 6 September 2017
This is not a bag as advertised, it is a standard type of emergency blanket as comes with most 1st aid kits. I complained about this and they sent me another blanket!
on 10 March 2017
it is what is not bad price .
on 17 June 2017
Great product
on 2 April 2017
It is described as a "SURVIVAL SLEEPING BAG" but what I got was a single sheet blanket. Nothing wrong with it as a blanket but the description is misleading and doesn't meet the minimum requirements for my my adventure race.
on 15 June 2014
I took part in a Summit Sleepover on the IOM for charity, not only did we have to walk up to the top we were allowed NO Tents just a sleeping bag, so I ordered one of these to get inside with my sleeping bag which I did and as much as it appears thin it was great it kept me 'snug a a bug in a rug' slight downside is that it gets damp inside with your body heat BUT so do all these cheap survival bags it seems, I was more than happy with the job it did.
It kept me dry from outside elements and totally covered my head and then some. It appears to be held together with tape but I couldn't part the pieces so I'm thinking as the 'tape' is bright yellow it's are more likely to be for visual use, I was easily spotted anyway in fact I stood out like a sore thumb! For the price it was a bargain, don't think I would've been able to reuse it mainly because you would have no chance in packing it in to such a tiny item again, it virtually costs nothing and well worth having.
on 8 September 2013
An excellent item, cheap in price, priceless in execution. I will buy more. The comfort of having one in your rucksack is well worth the money.
on 10 October 2012
In 1695, Henry Purcell died from a chill caught when his wife locked him out of the house after he returned home late from the theatre. Imagine what works of musical genius were stillborn because Mr Purcell was unable to avail himself of a space foil blanket sleeping bag. Whilst I hesitate to place myself on the same pedestal as the composer of such delights as Dido and Aeneas, The Indian Queen or King Arthur, I can safely say that, thanks to the purchase of this survival aid (and its concealment in the garden shed), there is no danger that my future contribution to our musical heritage in the form of my, as yet incomplete, opera, Boris the Nymph of Albion, will be snuffed out if Mrs Daz takes it into her head to lock me out of the house when I return home late from a convivial evening at the West Penge Conservative Club.
22 Comments| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse