Size: UK 6-11, EUR 39-45|Colour: Assorted|Change
Price:£8.15+ Free shipping

on 27 February 2016
These are perfect. I hate my socks falling down. I don't think these are super warm or thermal but they are useable with walking boots, casual boots with my jeans, trainers and business shoes. I bought a 3 pack then re-ordered a further 4 pairs.
on 3 February 2016
Alright but the main reason I bought them was for shin protection as described on advert, this is simply a different colour and is no thicker than the rest of the sock so bit disappointed but putting them to the test in 2 weeks.
on 30 December 2013
I really bought these as socks to go with my size 8 wellington boots during winter walks. I am 6ft tall and have never been able to find socks that are long enough to stay up. these are perfect. So far they have worn well and washed well. They are quite tight across the top of the calf but you only notice this once you take them off not whilst you're wearing them.
on 28 November 2014
i bought these for my son who skis on a dry slope every week. he found these socks to be very comfortable and was very happy with them. they look and feel nice and wash well. will be ordering some more for my other half
on 3 January 2017
Great fitting ski socks.
on 9 December 2015
Good quality ski socks,very worme well worth the price and would recommend these to every one.
on 13 April 2015
nice socks, keeps me warm when im out on my ps125cc, small fitting and dont really loosen up but they kept me warm over winter so im happy
on 16 August 2016
good
on 13 November 2016
Lovely & warm - toastie.
on 13 April 2014
I bought these for a weeks snowboarding and they were great. Kept my feet warm all the time and were very comfortable to wear with the snowboard boots.