VINE VOICETOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 November 2011
I have never worn any Christina Lacroix Perfumes before, but I decided to try "C'Est La Fete" based on the product description and the other reviews.

The service to supply was brilliant as usual from Amazon. The perfume is packaged in a very pretty box, and the glass opalescent spray bottle is pretty and attractive.

The fragrance is quite sweet and as described, but very very light. It really does not last on the skin whether staying indoors or going out. It has to be replenished so many times during the day and then still has no real impact.

I was very disappointed and that is the reason why it has only a 2 star rating from me. Not because I did not like the scent, but because you just cannot smell it for long! I like to wear perfume for me as much as for the pleasure of anyone else.
on 26 December 2013
This is a very pleasant fragrance and good value. Hard to review as perfume is such a personal thing. What one person likes, another may hate. It is a light fragrance, but, for me, it smelled like so many others.
on 18 October 2011
Ordered this without smelling - not something I have not done before. The write-up appealed so I gave it a go.It smells great - perfect for day wear. Attractive bottle. Brilliant price. I won't hesitate to buy again when it runs out
on 23 April 2012
I first bought this perfume in a department store when it was on special offer. I liked it so much I searched online for the best price when i needed to replace.It is a light fresh perfume that is perfect for daytime.
on 21 September 2011
This is my first perfume buy from Amazon as I usually like to be able to smell before buying but I was not disappointed - a very pleasant perfume and great value for money
on 29 December 2015
ok
on 30 November 2012
This was a present for. My friend she said it was great and wants me to get some more. Hope she wants to pay this time
on 8 September 2012
I thought this was lovely to use after using the shower as it brings out a fresh feeling and a sweet smell.
on 9 April 2013
I bought this for my daughter and she loves the smell, nice fragrance and the bottle is a good design.
on 4 July 2014