on 21 October 2017
Personal results with this brace were good but tenosynovitis, arthritis and RSI issues in as mechanically complex a part of the body as the wrist and hand can be diverse and self-treatment should be tempered by appropriate medical advice.

Sweating may be a problem but the product seems to be washable (after removal of the metal insert).
on 13 December 2017
Ideal for the support of my damaged wrist. Wearing this allows me to work as near normal as an undamaged etc.
on 16 August 2017
Well made and comfortable to wear, very please with the product.
Would recommend.
on 3 April 2017
Not very good when u have to use all the time makes arm really sweaty
on 28 June 2017
A Excellent Product for first line support for CarpalTunnel Syndrome .
on 5 December 2017
Excellent product. Provides me with gentle support for my painful and weak wrist and hand. Arthritis is one of my problems but I am now having neck pain aswell which is probably coming from my spine. This support is alleviating the pain, pins and needles, swelling and discomfort. Would highly recommend.
on 2 July 2016
I've used another brace (LG) in the past, this is better. Very solid and good quality.
on 28 June 2017
Gives a good support to my hand, recommended product, however I did not find much comfort for my condition
I believe it could be dependant on an individual's medical condition
on 3 May 2017
Brace is well made and fits well except, like all the braces I've tried, the thumb tetining strap is not long enough. Compared to most men I know I've got small hands but thumb strap barely reaches the velcro without straining the thumb joint.
on 8 September 2017
Fantastic since using these I have had a better nights sleep and less pain in my hands