on 2 September 2017
For me this is one of the funniest and best films I have seen Robert De Niro in, it just goes to show what a great versatile actor he is also the pairing off with Billy Cyrstal with genius they both play their parts well and just bounce off each other. I also like to see the outtakes for me to see the great Robert De Niro crack up on set is a side I don't think we get to see very often as he is often seen as a serious and focused actor. All in all these two films will be ones you can watch over and over again and never get tired.
on 6 March 2017
good dvd
on 7 April 2017
Blu-Ray movies from US was a quick turn around brilliant movies
on 18 July 2017
Hilarious films. I've already seen them but I'm going to watch them again and recommend them highly.
on 21 March 2017
Like it! funny
on 8 June 2015
Classic comedy/gangster flick with RD.
on 8 May 2011
I can honestly say that they were two of the funniest films I have ever seen, you gotta like that type of humour though. When looking for a funny film to watch, I often find the biggest joke is the price; but that was certainly not a problem here. They were great films and amazing value, not to mention that, for all of you looking to reduce your environmental impact, two films in one case saves half the packaging - there was just no down side to the buy: I payed a rediculously small amount of money, the films came, I watched them one after the other, I thoroughly enjoyed them... what's more to say?
on 1 May 2010
good movie for a giggle :) its a light movie with some fantastic actors, definitely something to put a smile on ur face
on 23 October 2012
I first saw this film on the TV a few months ago. Unfortunately I didn't get to the end of the film so I bought the DVD. It is one of the funniest films I have ever seen. I was so pleased that the purchase I made contained the follow on film - Analyze That! Another gem! Fantastically funny. The pack arrived earlier than anticipated. Worth every penny. Buy it and laugh till you cry!
on 1 December 2013
This is Robert de Niro what he does best but with a difference.Hes a Mob guy with a conscience and panic attacks taboot.De Niro just cant be the bad guy anymore and treats all his intended hits with care and sorrow.He cries at doggy commercials on the tv and doesnt know what happening to him?So he enlists the likes of Billy Crystal,in the form of a psychiatrist to sort out why he cant"be bad!"anymore.Tis very funny,especially when asking Crystal what he should do when he feels this way,Crystal says maybe HIT somthing,whereas De Niro swiftly removes a gun from his shoulder holster and shoots a chair cushion,SEVERAL TIMES?This is very laugh out loud at times and is very good and how they mixed goodfellas with one flew over the cuckoos nest is brilliant.The second is much the same....