Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 24 April 2013
I bought these to replace my previous pair which were over the head headphones, I've always liked in ear headphones an saw that these were cheep and had good bass in which I like. However no more than a day after they were broken not because of the sound or the connection but because of the wires, they are so weak that any tension will break them, You could break them by catchng your ipod/phone it your pocket, DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 19 June 2013
This item is just okay as couple of issues the handfree option does not allow you to ajust volum only realy on and off switch for music, calls and voice activation options.

Also the sould is very bassie and you will need to adjust equalizer of the phone.

If you use this for running the hand free button jumps about a bit. but noise -isolation is good.
on 18 February 2014
My son ordered these for himself, but i stole them off him as I LOVE THEM! These are great. They stay in the ear, I normally have issues with some that keep falling out, these stay in, even when I was moving about all over the place. Love them!!
on 22 June 2013
"iKross In-Ear 3.5mm Noise-Isolation Stereo Earphones With Handsfree Microphone Headset- White / Metallic Silver for Apple iPhone 5/4S/4,iPad 4,iPad Mini,iPad 3/2,iPod Touch 5th/4th,iPod Nano 7th/6th and other Smartphone, Tablets, Cell Phone, MP3 Player"

This is how those earphones are being described by seller, however this product is NOT compatible with my iphone 4s , nor with my wives samsung galaxy s3.

Considering the price (9.95) its pair of a decent earphones, build quality , material used and sound they produce are better than i was expecting from earphones bought for less than a tenner, however they pretty much useless to me as they not functioning properly with my mobile.

With those earphones :
-you can't answer incoming call by pressing mic button
-you can't start siri by pressing and holding on mic button for 2 seconds
-you can't play/pause your itunes library with mic button
-you cant skip to next track (doublle click) or previous track (triple click) with mic button
-all you can achieve by pressing mic button is some random changes in volume of played song and occasionally fast-forwarding played track.

If this headset was compatible with smartphones stated in description i would be very pleased with it and gave it five stars, but it's not, so one star, one disappointed customer and one more item in my "all sorts of useless stuff" drawer.
on 18 August 2013
_
Foolishly, I got a 3 pack and had previously got one separately, so have a reasonable sample size

These actually start out quite promisingly.

But almost immediately, problems arise

- The first one, bought separately, literally came apart in a week (one of the earphones speakers separated into 2 halves). Thought this might be a one-off so bought another set in a 3 pack

- Each of these have different problems.

- In one, the microphone doesn't work (the earphone was ok).

- In another, one of the earphones vibrates in jarring way.

- And the third came apart the same way the first did.

Incidentally, they also take a long time to arrive (from the US). And not that cheap.

AVOID !!!!!
on 26 June 2013
After two weeks the microphone stopped working. The volume of the sound is good but the quality is very bad.
I'm away from my girlfriend so have to talk to her a lot on the phone, really cannot recognise her words, so had to buy another earphone and mic which is now working very good.
on 14 February 2013
These earphones are particularly attractive. The best feature is the non-tangle wire. Overall they look very attractive. I had some difficulty getting to grips with the on off switch built into the microphone.
on 9 October 2013
This is the second pair I have bought in a matter of months and its stopped working! Sound quality breaks when you are running