on 18 February 2011
Have previously purchased this item individually so at 10 per pack they are a good deal. Delivered via Royal Mail within 3 days. The product is easy to fit to the outer surface of the object lenscap using thumb-pressure and fitting the elastic loop on the strap around the body of the lens. The strap between the button and elastic loop should be 25mm to 50mm longer to cater to lens-hoods mounted in reverse when the lens/camera is not in use, e.g. the Sigma 70>300mm Lens has a long/deep lens hood. Care must be taken when removing the camera/lens from a bag as, if the strap snags, the button stuck to the lenscap may be ripped of, and the lens cap lost. The button can, usually, be stuck back on the same spot on the lens cap. The potential for loss is low but present. A longer strap will also cut down the clattering from the lens cap colliding with the lens and camera body and get it out of the way when changing the lens. If the lens is subject to frequent change attach a lens keeper to the camera body lenscap. The same can be said for the camera bodycap but mounting the lenscap keeper strap may be a problem except around the pentaprism housing and under the viewfinder rear frame. Again, a longer strap would be an improvement.
on 22 April 2012
Great delivered very fast, in a small envelope (NOTE AMAZON!!!) not a huge box, and even fitted through the letter box, so no trek to the Royal Mail office miles away to collect it!

Regarding the item, fantastic value (see the price for TEN!) and they do exactly as described, so no more dropped and lost lens caps.
The quality is good, the elasticated adjustable strap means they will fit any lens, and have enough length to dangle but not get in the way, but no so long as to bang around.
The connection adhesive pad is also strong enough to hold the cap, but could be removed without damage if so needed.
Great value, and fast delivery.
on 27 June 2013
Nothing to say really.... It does what it's meant to do! Adhesive on the lens holder is sticky enough to withstand an accidental tag from the string...And there's 10 of them so I'm happy.
on 22 February 2013
I had one lens keeper in the past for a long time, but I changed camera and had some new lenses. I went without keepers for a while, and I didn't lose any lenses but I spent a lot of time fishing in bags and pockets to find them, or I didn't bother and put my lenses and filters at risk.
These do exactly what they say. Easy to apply, and the 'stick' is very secure. I would suspect that the elastic will lose it's stretch before they wear out in any other way.
on 27 August 2013
I have lost a couple of lens caps previously, so find these really useful. My only problem is in really hot weather, the sticky bit seems to 'melt' and slip of fairly easily, but that's why I bought a pack of 10 relatively cheaply. I haven't lost a lens cap since!! The elastic that goes over the lens means if I chose to remove it because sometimes a hanging lens is in the way, it's easy to take it off as well.
on 8 July 2011
One of my BEST purchases. If you are inclined to put things down and then loose them this is a MUST for camera owners with unattached lens caps. These are simple to fit and remain attached to you camera when you are taking photos. An extra bonus I thought I was buying one but they came in a packet of several! Excellent value.
on 9 March 2011
Very useful as I often take off the lens cap and put it in my pocket, it can pick up fluff in the pocket and I transfer this to the lens. I also forget which pocket I put it in and spend time searching for it.
Only complaint is it's awkward to fit if the lens has a large hood otherwise perfect.
on 26 January 2014
A friend lost a lens cover out in the hills a few weeks ago. So purchased these to give him and his wife a few.

A couple for my son and son-in-law and then the rest for me. All 10 cheaper than my original one I bought many years ago.

All pleased with these.
on 6 January 2013
Cheap and it works, but pad is so thick you cannot stand lens down on its cap. Also not very impressed with the elastic - works on some lenses, not on others (long zooms).
Still, value for the money.
on 17 August 2014
These are great for keeping hold of your lens caps. I've had one fall off after about 10 months of pretty heavy use, but considering how cheap they are and how many you get in a pack I'm not disappointed.