on 3 March 2017
Absolutely beautiful, couldn't have wished for anything better. It was a gift for a 95 year old friend, and it was perfect. I actually wrote to the company who did it to thank them for such a lovely presentation, and my friend was thrilled with it, as was I.
on 19 January 2017
Really nice gift for someone, came really quick. I have seen some less positive reviews from people and to be honest must say that this is not a major expensive gift and I think the quality is great for the cost, if you expect something of higher quality you need to pay more. This is great value for money and I would recommend as a nice keepsake for someone
on 22 February 2014
This is a wonderful gift for a special birthday with many memorable events recorded on that particular day. It is very well presented in an attractive, padded folder in a choice of two colours. It is very easy to contact the seller with your personal details and it arrived within a couple of days of ordering. This is the third one of these personalised gifts that I've ordered: one for each of my sons' 30th birthdays and my niece's 21st. Very pleased with them all.
on 25 January 2018
My sister absolutely loved this personalised gift I sent her for her seventieth birthday. They are a brilliant present.
on 27 March 2017
Well worth the money.
Was bought as a present for my sister-in-law.
She loved it.
on 29 January 2017
so so pleased with this birthday gift so different my brother loved it thank you
on 5 February 2018
Fantastic special birthday gift . A great keepsake. Good quality and price. Would recommend
on 6 February 2013
Thank you John for the speedy service, it looks fantastic, you have spaced out my message perfectly and I love the way you have changed the font for my beginning letter on each line; FRIENDS stands out perfectly. Good communication and fantastic attention to detail. I'm sure my friend is going to be over the moon.
I would highly recommend this as a gift for any occassion. Love the money comparison between the year you are born and now, very interesting to see the events on the birth day.
on 12 August 2015
Purchased for a work colleagues special birthday. Speedy delivery, excellent service and great product especially for the price. A lot of research goes into this product and I've been buying from this firm for years. I've never been disappointed. A great service.
on 31 August 2016
Excellent gift. The folder is really nice, it's padded. Loads of information on the certificate. Speedy device, came 3 days after I ordered it. Well pleased. Would definitely recommend.