on 19 April 2012
I have an LG KF510, this cable suppose to work with this model but it doesn't, no charging no data connection, since is under a pound is not a big loss but is not fit for purpose, at least not for my phone, I won't recommend this cable, I will never buy something from "JKL-UK"
on 13 June 2012
I ordered this product so that I could download some family photos on the computer from my mobile, as yet I have not been able to achieve this, but it could be the computer, the lead slightly sticks out from the mobile, but I will persevere with it.
on 7 June 2012
The product states that it fits the LG Renoir, but that's certainly not true. I wasn't exactly asking much for it to fit the products it says it does, but alas, they lied. Even at such a cheap price, such blatant misleading is cheeky. Avoid.
on 13 March 2013
Perfect for LG KM900 Arena.

Why do I have to write 20 words? Bla di bla yakatiyak, I just wanted to let people know that this product works perfectly for the aforementioned phone, not write a dissertation!
on 31 January 2013
This data cable actually worked. It didn't blow up my phone. It charged it up and with downloadable software I was able to transfer my data and pics from my phone before it died a death of touch screen paralysis.
on 22 June 2011
Very cheap, works for me at charging and file moving (images/ sound on and off drag/ drop style) on my lg kc550. Arrived fast in good packaging too. A good buy, 5 stars.
on 6 December 2012
Did everything i wanted it to do. Was a bargain price as i had enquired how much it would cost at an orange shop and it was around the £10 mark if i remember correctly.
on 24 May 2016
I bought this because my original LG charger broke. This does the exact same job at a fraction of the price. You just need a USB wall plug to use with it.
on 17 June 2011
one can hardly get excited about a data cable . But that said
the cable was as expected and arrived well packed with a fast delivery
many thanks
on 19 September 2012
This item is very high quality,amazingly so for the price.No issues with it,right away using it to best effect.I would suggest this to anyone.