on 14 August 2013
I have been wanting to get my ear pierced for some time now, and bought this to try it out to see if I liked it. It's brilliant - I could move it around my ear to see which position I liked best, and once you squeeze it, it won't come off. Several times I have worn it all day and forgotten about it, so I might just forget about paying for a piercing and just wear this! It's a nice thickness - not too flimsy but it does bend to whatever shape you want, and it's a pretty design.
on 3 June 2012
i love my scrolling heart ear cuff so much,it is so much more girly than many i have seen, that i want more for my friends. x
on 11 November 2013
These are lovely, really lovely, very comfortable and you don't even know your wearing them until someone comments.... ' I like your ear cuffs'
on 10 June 2012
The picture did not represent the design as well as it looks in person, but it's beautiful. Alot of people were falled into thinking it was priced. Had to squeeze it together to prevent it coming off. Overall pleased.
on 25 November 2012
I bought this for myself and I think it is a Nice ear cuff, heart patten is very detailed and eye catching and okay price prompt delivery !!
on 31 July 2014
Have previously left a review the cuff doesn't have any hallmarking to prove it is 925 sterling silver, and the design is poor.
on 28 March 2013
The product came well before the estimated arrival date and it is exactly as described. Very pleased with this product.
on 9 August 2014
Love it - really dainty. Challenge, with my curly long hair, is not catching it with the comb & ripping it off my ear - done that several times !
Am learning the painful way!!
on 6 June 2013
They were not good quality as my daughter had them for a few days, and they broke, which was a shame, as she liked them.
on 13 May 2015
very pretty good quality and they fit snug and comfy - delivery was quick and they were packaged well