on 3 January 2016
Nice solid, sturdy toe ring. Good value, would buy again.
One person found this helpful
on 26 July 2012
Ordered this toe ring + it came 2 days later.pretty + really comfortable.I would recommend this toe ring as some toe rings can pinch + hurt , but not this 1 its a perfect fit!
on 31 July 2012
Have just received this lovely toe ring. It came in just 2 days and I am delighted with it. Very substantial for the price. would definitely recommend it.
on 14 August 2014
Ring just as described. I bought it as a toe ring, but wear it on my little finger. It looks so delicate and adds elegance to my little finger. Magic!!
on 8 November 2012
seems very good, strong but still looks very pretty and delicate. well made and sure my neice will love it
on 27 August 2015
Lovely . nice quality . bought three now . very good we all love them .
on 5 July 2013
this is a lovely pretty toe ring very flat so therefore very comfortable
doesnt dig in and looks so pretty
3 people found this helpful
on 26 July 2013
I am very happy with the item its very pretty and looks nice the only thing I would say is that it is on the large side I do have to keep pressing it together a bit as it does tend to keep sliding around but all in all very happy
on 21 July 2015
Looks absolutely great on my toe......It is a comfortable fit which is good as I forget it is there sometimes.Cannot fault it.
on 24 July 2016