Customer reviews

PURAX Extra-Strong Antiperspirant Roll-On 50ml

on 28 September 2017
I sweat so much, more than a normal person. Because, I literally get hot really fast and can probably be in Antarctica and still be hot. Anyway, this is my favvvvvvvv!!!! Like serious you don't sweat on the underarms.... at all! I couldn't believe it when I went on holiday. I went gym everyday and nothing!!! they was so dry. I use this once or twice a week and they just literally don't sweat. Thankyou lord! I remember forgetting to put it on and then few days later the sweat came back and I realised how amazing this truly was... I missed not sweating, so back on it went. I brought this in 2016 and I still have loads left. This is honestly a life saver. If you want nice smelling, dry armpits at all times!!!! Then this is for you!!!!!
on 27 June 2017
It actually does work, I was dubious as i used perspi guard before and it didn't really help too much but this one does. It does sting a bit whilst it's drying and I found that my underarms were a bit itchy for the following day, which is a bit annoying but I have sensitive skin anyway. Overall really happy I've found something that actually works!
on 21 March 2017
Fantastic product, i sweat a lot and it's embarrassing to wear dark shirts. Since i started using this product i do not sweat, well at least not under arms. Just make sure to wash your under arms with soap before applying, or else the itching will be unbearable. Definitely recommend this.
on 24 July 2017
Received, used once and boom.. dry armpits all the next day! Best deodorant I have ever purchased!!! Only downfall is instructions are in another language
on 15 March 2017
Bought for my son who suffers badly with body odour even when washing daily. Bought it for him as he was going on a school trip and I was worried he wouldn't wash! So pleased it lasted several days. Great product.
on 26 July 2016
Purax is the best antiperspirant I have ever used. I've only applied a small amount once a week and it certainly withstands hot weather which has been over 25c the last couple of week and I only use once a week. Excellent product and will save me money it the long run. Thank you purax and the seller!
on 20 July 2017
Stings a little but works as intended. 5 days tops rather than the 7 quoted. Good product.
on 3 March 2017
This deodrant is brilliant! I can't believe i've only just discovered it! Ive not been able to wear long sleeve tops for years because of getting sweat marks, it never occured to me that there would be a cheap and simple solution for it! Would defo recommend to anybody, you won't be disappointed!
on 2 April 2017
The most life changing thing I've ever bought. For 7 years I had sweat marks constantly and it destroyed my confidence and my wardrobe was designed around covering up. I tried layering, keeping cool, every deodorant that said 24hr protection but nothing worked. This worked instantly. An absolute life changer.
on 18 March 2017
Amazing product. Works so well.