Customer reviews

on 29 July 2013
Is it just me? I usually enjoy horror stories, but this did not quite do it for me. I know everyone is in raptures about Scott Nicholson as a writer, but he does not IMO even approach Steven King. Perhaps as I read this on holiday it was not a good test of his style.
on 10 March 2016
An excellent read that takes many supernatural twists and turned. You never know what to expect next! Who is the hero? Ronnie, Sheriff Littlefield or David Day? Make your own mind up! Good ending that leaves you wondering what the next book holds in store!
on 8 August 2015
I think someone else said that if you like Stephen King you will like this. I agree. A really good supernatural horror that doesn't drip with gore. Not only do I recommend it, I will be reading more by Scott. That must be enough of a recommendation.
on 25 December 2012
Really enjoyed reading this book. It's the first book by this author I have read and it makes me want to read more. My kind of book!
on 9 January 2013
Great book, tension runs high all the way through the book, loved the characters, well written plot, Loved every page.
on 27 January 2017
keep with it, it gets even better
on 24 December 2015
Great story and characters.
on 5 August 2015