on 6 April 2014
Oblong square-cut liners are, in my experience, difficult to locate. Although slightly-built I move about a lot when I sleep and so found the more common "Mummy" style extremely restrictive. This liner is soft on the skin, warm and washes-up well. As far as I am concerned, A Top Product! Would be nice to have a choice other than black though..........................
on 6 December 2011
This fleece liner has saved me buying a more costly sleeping bag. It has made it possible for my 1 season bag to be used now on fishing trips, in my solo tent. when used with a double foam mat and self inflateing ground sheet. I have used it at 4*C and been very comfortable. I would Recomend this Liner to anyone.
on 21 April 2014
Very pleased with the quality. The fact that it has an all round zip and can be used as a blanket if required adds to its versality.
on 17 June 2014
Arrived quickly. Bought it for my daughter who has just come back from a festival and said it was really warm and comfortable. Would recommend
on 15 September 2014
This is a light fleece blanket intended as a liner. Suitable for use in summer and indoors in Ireland. Perhaps a little light to use on its own otherwise. I would estimate that it adds around 10-12 degs i.e. if temperature is 15deg it feels like 25deg in bag.
on 25 September 2014
Amazing!!! We spent a long weekend camping in West Wales feeling very cold at night in our sleeping bags so came home and ordered a couple of these. Shortly afterwards we went on our next trip, with a slight sense of fear of feeling cold again.......but nope!! These fitted perfectly inside our sleeping bags and the hoods slotted neatly into place too. These liners are dreamily soft and cosy, they actually felt much nicer than the inside of our bags and the hoods were super comfy to sleep against - in fact it was much harder to get out of bed in the morning once we had these! On the odd occasion it was warmer at night we just slept in these with our sleeping bags open on top, so they add some versatility too. I definitely won't go camping without these again!
on 5 July 2014
Great! Just what I needed lovely fleece and soft. Warm enough in summer. :-)
on 22 May 2015
These liners are great they weigh nothing and are very cosy can also be opened up as a blanket in warmer weather and come out of the washer nearly dry and they are very comfy
on 15 August 2014
Good size liner. Bought 2 and it's good you can zip them together (even though you end up with a pillow flap on top at one side). Good and comfortable and warm.
on 20 March 2015
This is great inside a thinner sleeping bag on colder days and good on it's own either whilst lounging on the sofa at home or when camping. Recommended.