on 28 January 2017
Having read feedback from other buyers on sizing I decided to buy a size 12 instead of my usual 10. It was perfect - almost made to measure!!
A fantastic pair of trousers - very well made and with lots of useful pockets for camera bits and bobs / sunscreen/ insect repellent/etc.
SO comfortable to wear!! Roll on my safari!!!
on 11 May 2017
These trousers sadly rubbed the inside of my thighs whilst walking and gave incredibly bad chafing. I bought them to go on a 112K walk in Northern Spain. Luckily I tried them before I went, they didnt come with me. I won't be using them again
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 May 2017
These trousers are fabulous quality but,,they are small made so go for next size for comfort. They are very smart and will be durable . They were also delivered promptly which I was happy with.
on 12 June 2017
Good buy, very sturdy, waterproof etc. I am a size 12 (M&S) and these fit really well BUT they are much too small on the waist. Buy a size larger unless you have a really tiny waist.
on 26 April 2017
Great product; quite long in the leg (I'm usually a 'Standard' leg size). I decided to keep the trousers though as they're very comfortable - just took them up with a few stitches.
on 25 June 2017
I'm a size 12, I ordered a size 12....these are no way a size 12 even if that's what they say on them. They sent me two pairs to try and both were way to tight to even fasten! Quality felt good though, just need bigger size :/
on 25 September 2017
Well made although bought short they are to long bought a size14 although I take a12 the waist was to tight more like a 10 have returned them
on 24 June 2017
These are the oddest trousers; I bought a 12 and it was a bit tight (normally I'm a 10), so I ordered a 14. It's enormous! The waist is sort of OK, but the hips measure 46 inches ( as opposed to 37 inches on one size smaller!) and the legs are hippo sized. I give up - shame as they are basically good trousers.
on 2 March 2017
Very manly fitting. Very high waisted. The fit on the waist is good, but he legs and bum are VERY roomy.
on 8 May 2017
These arrived promptly but were much too big and too short, so I have returned them in spite of being labelled my size. They booked good, though and I am sure will be OK on someone else.