Size: Large|Colour: Oatmeal|Change

on 14 February 2015
I've got a few of these shirts, nice looking lightweight and comfortable outdoor shirt in a nice range of colours. Fold up small for travel and weigh very little, and don't look too bad even when slightly crumpled - though in warm or damp conditions the crumples do tend to drop out with wear. The collar could do with a bit of a redesign though - looks a bit cheap and clunky. There is a hidden zipped pocket which I didn't discover until I had worn them a few times - though unlike as has been said in other reviews, I couldn't fit a passport in it - with or without its protective cover. I do like them but they are not worth the full retail price of £35 - but at about £14, as you can find them if you look online - then they are good value and well worth buying. Particularly good for travel and holidays, especially in warmer climates (I found them particularly good in the Nubian desert in Egypt). I do recommend you buy them a little on the big side though, just for comfort and ease of movement - better for ventilation in hotter climates too. They are fine for general casual wear in the UK as well, in warmer weather. A good buy at the lower price. I'm going to buy some more of them - and I've just ordered a couple of the more expensive 'Nosilife' shirts from Craghoppers as well (strange name unfortunately, not sure what they were thinking of when they came up with that). I have many pairs of Craghoppers Kiwi trousers too, which go with the Kiwi shirts - and these are excellent trousers, the best fit and comfort of any I have found (though the range of colours available tends to be more limited than with the shirts).
on 16 April 2010
Looks genuine, stitching ok, fabric ok, logo ok. drying loops inside, roll up sleaves loops in sleaves with buttons, 2 spare buttons.

The Pen holder is inside opposite chest pocket. look hard!

There IS a discrete passport pocket in a zipped pocket right behind the written CRAGHOPPER logo chest pocket,written logo, not really discrete, but I had to look hard to find it at 1st, if I was looking through it I would feel a stiff passport in it no problem. good for stamps, memory cards, sim cards, just dont put it in the wash without forgetting to remove your things 1st.

Collar folds out with a little extra length good for harsh sunshine or up drafts. came in handy the other day. Came in sealed CragHopper bag with silicon dampness baggy, small CH booklet label attached.
5/5 better than store price.
The fabric feels great; soft touch, but strong. It's a nice tight weave.
It's a little thinner/lighter than I was expecting; should be good for 3 British seasons.
The shirts are light, and poly-cotton is great at handling getting wet from within and without.

The manufacture quality isn't bad, but it isn't excellent.
Loads of loose thread ends, and birds-nests of thread inside the pockets, and I'm concerned that the buttons may come loose in a short time. It's acceptable though; I mean it's not much worse than "usual".
The overall finish is good. They "look" smart.

The fit is pretty slim. I'm slim, and normally find clothes quite loose, but not these shirts. Rolling the sleeves up proved a little tricky, as they get tighter and tighter with each turn.
I also find the arm movement a little restricted by a tightness across the back, which is pretty much entirely non gussetted.
The collar fit is generous and comfortable.
I'd recommend ordering larger than your size if you're of "average" or larger build.

There are some nice features.
The "hidden" zipped pocket inside the left breast pocket, is handy for small valuables like cash and cards.
The sleeve fasteners to keep 'em up are nice too, although because the sleeves are quite tight fitting, not really necessary.
Loads of loops for hanging to air/dry.
Two spare buttons sewn onto the care instructions label, which is good since many look like they may fall off ;-)

The "solar collar" is a smart concept that actually works.
The collar folds up as any "normal" collar, but then an extra bit can also be folded up, adding a further 3/4" to the height of the collar.

Overall, these are good, and pretty much as expected.
A slightly roomier fit would be nice, and some give across the back too.
Although the fabric is great, it could perhaps do with a little stretch, to turn this "good" shirt, into a "great" shirt.
on 15 June 2010
A good quality hard wearing shirt. Plenty of room to move without being baggy and usefull pockets one of which has a second smaller zippered pocket secreted within it.

Had several of these now and will always carry a couple with me on treks away as they are smart enough to wear if out exploring and rugged enough to wear for all the tasks you do.
on 7 July 2015
This shirt contains so many practical features: roll-up tab sleeves, an extendable collar to protect the nape, an inner and outer hanging loop, drying loops, a hidden zipped pocket in one of the two breast pockets with room for a few notes and credit card, and a 2 piece split yoke on the back of the shoulders for comfort and fit.

The 65% polyester 35% cotton is a good compromise for faster drying and easy care. My last Craghopper shirt lasted 15 years, and this one easy rivals my Rohan and North Face shirts in terms of quality. A superb shirt.
on 25 September 2010
What can I say, good heavy shirt from a good company and at a good price - Recommended
on 23 April 2016
Good shirts at a good price, if you can get them for £20 or under. Like all Craghoppers stuff, especially those sold directly by Amazon, the finishing can be poor in places, but not half as bad as the trousers. Expect a loose thread or six, but if you can use a pair of scissors carefully, then you'll have no problems.
The material is good and wicks quite nicely. They have hanging loops on the inside, which are handy when you don't have pegs, or a line. They dry very quickly and don't tend to get too smelly, too soon, like some man made fabrics can. The pockets are good too, especially the left, which has a zipped, inner security pocket. They also have a high collar, to protect your neck, when you're walking with the sun behind you. Just about smart enough for work, although they are cut a little casual and the material accentuates this. Recommended, but check it for finishing as soon as it arrives, especially if it came directly from Amazon.
Shirt recommended, Amazon's quality control not recommended.
on 24 October 2010
I love these Craghopper shirts .....comfortable, easy to wash and quick drying .Fair price and free delivery makes it worthwhile buying.
on 27 August 2016
Great product for walking or outdoors and good value for the money I paid. I recently made a last minute purchase of a different out door shirt from a high street walking shop but found the fit too snug, I prefer loose easy fit for walking so immediate looked for a better shirt. I chose this as I always buy Craghoppers walking trousers. The shirt is very well made, good quality and a great fit for walking. Useful large pockets and optional button up sleeve. I was so happy with it I've ordered another one in a different color. I will be giving this shirt a test run in the Peak District this week.
on 28 November 2011
I do a lot of travelling and have come to rely on various Craghopper products. This long sleeved Kiwi is great for slightly cooler climes and I particularly appreciate the hidden zipped pocket for the security it brings. Virtually wash and wear ( the creases drop out with wear), it is ideal for packing light as it dries pretty quickly. I'm a 15.5 collar and found the small size to be a comfortable fit on my fairly slim frame.