Well, my first proper watch was a Swatch. This is the fourth watch I've ever owned, and they've all been Swatch so far - I have never been disappointed. I wear my watches really hard (only take them off when I'm going swimming or having a shower) so I don't want to get a really cheap one that will break in ten minutes, but I don't want to pay hundreds and worry about it all the time, especially as I wear it school. At thirty pounds, this watch is good-looking and well-made but not too precious. I haven't had it for long but going by previous experience, these watches withstand quite a lot, and if the strap gets damaged you can get it replaced in the shop at a very reasonable price. I love the bright yellow colour - it looks much better in real life than the picture here - my only comment would be that the white numbers are sometimes a bit hard to see in certain lights, this doesn't bother me but if it would bother you maybe choose a different colour. It's comfortable, the hands are luminous which is very handy at night (or concerts/theatres/cinemas!)
As other reviewers have pointed out, the tick is very loud - common to all Swatch and doesn't even register with my ears any more, but it might annoy those near you in quiet places (e.g. exams or church services...)
on 17 February 2013
I have lots of Swatches and I love the brightly coloured ones the most. However I feel really let down by this watch. The dial is very pale and it is hard to see the numbers. Now I know some people will say can't you read the time without seeing the numbers, well yes I can but for me the dial is very important. Compared to all of the other colours in this series, this is a poor effort. I would not recommend it, if your looking for a bright swatch, pick another colour. Will be returning it asap.
on 25 May 2011
Arrived in good time and good condition, its tough enough to put up with a few knocks and its a good watch for the more outdoor inclined.

My yellow peril has been worn a lot, perfectly comfortable... quite a loud tick though - this is nitpicking a bit, but at night around bedtime it is quite audible.
on 2 January 2013
Love the colour, matches my car. Very lemony and not a limey colour. Colour is as shown.
Soft ane weightless, like you have nothing on your wrist.
Glad Swatch watches are coming back, hope they come to Canada as well.
on 16 September 2013
Nice. Very loud tick!!
It is bright yellow, as you can see.
Bought for my daughter
Water resistant - although they say it is not 'waterproof', you can shower, bathe and swim with it on.
on 22 September 2011
Great watch, exactly what I expected... yellow. Works fine except the sound emitted by the seconds hand is very loud! I leave it on the coffee table when going to bed because it sounds like a clock.
on 28 April 2014
Was initially really pleased with my watch. However after several wears the yellow strap seems to be a dirt magnet and has turned black on the edges which will not remove even with repeated washing .
on 21 May 2011
I loved this watch when i got it for chritmas and i wore it everyday but then i realised that the watch strap had torn a bit and now i dont wear it just incase it completely comes appart
on 21 June 2010
I got my watch today. It's been years since I last owned a watch and it's been a novelty hearing the little 'tick-tock'... I generally don't wear watches because I have very skinny wrists and most watches look ridiculous. This watch is perfect for a small frame. My mum saw it and asked me to get her one too.
on 26 August 2013
I've had swatch watches before and really like them. I've purchased this basic version for my 12 year old daughter who loves it.