on 10 May 2010
Slightly larger than I would have liked and no strap but nice sturdy plain zip up case.
on 21 March 2013
An ideal solution for my new camera. I am disabled and, therefore, wanted to be sure if I dropped my camera it would at least have some protection from potential damage. It is a little larger than I had expected but would, nevertheless recommend. I particularly like the facility to clip on to my belt.
on 12 November 2013
This is fairly heavy duty and would protect anyone's camera and is fairly lightweight.

However, nowadays camera's are largely confined to a rarely opened dusty cupboard at home due to phones taking over so no need to buy really... unless you actually use your camera!
on 27 July 2012
THE PROTECTIVE CASE IS WELL MADE AND EXACTLY WHAT WE HOPED FOR. THE SELLER WAS POLITE AND THE PACKAGE PERFECTLY RESTRAINED. THE CASE FITS OUR SAMSUNG WB690 CAMERA PERFECTLY OFFERING GOOD STYLING AND ROBUSTNESS OF DESIGN.
on 9 May 2013
Very pleased with it, especially at this price. It might not be the most stylish box, but it is sturdy and keeps my Panasonic Lumix DMX TZ25 safe. Enough space for additional memory cards and cabelage.
on 13 January 2014
very good purchase for my new camera, came on time as said,its well made, well zipped, and the outside is of it is reinforced in case you accidently drop it.a good buy would use seller again thanks
on 18 February 2012
Although bulkier than the normal case I feel this is worth it. The camera fits tightly and feels secure. The outer hardness of the case also gives added protection. Still fits in my handbag!
on 6 June 2015
Fits Camera, a few SSds and a spare battery nice and tidy. Drop proof easy clean case surface with robust zips and belt loop. Worth the money at twice the price.
on 9 April 2015
Very solid, compact and useful case. There is room for spare batter andd spare cards and it does give the camera all the protection it needs. A good buy.
on 6 December 2013
Lost mine and re-ordered another one. Shame they don't come in more fun colours. Definitely a good basic and protecting your camera very well.