Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.99

on 22 November 2004
This is another fantastic book by Danielle Steel. I started reading it and couldn't put it down. It's a book you absolutely can't miss.
The reader is left continuously wandering what's going to happen next for example how Beata and Antoine survived after their families banished them, and when the war again broke out how did Amadea and Beata survive..........
I read many of her books and this is one of my favourite. Don't miss it!!!
on 11 January 2006
I have recently read quite a lot of Danielle Steel books, and expected the usual fairly shallow romance story when I bought my copy of "Echoes". However, I feel that this novel went above and beyond what I have come to expect from Ms. Steel. It was very thought provoking, moving and touching, and the historical setting was itself interesting and somewhat insightful to real events. Having visited Auschwitz a couple of years ago, the book felt even more real to me.
Echoes goes a lot deeper than some of Steel's other novels, without losing readability. Definitely reccommended.
on 19 July 2005
This is a well written story that you just can't put down. I read it in 4 days and for me, a very busy person, that is a miracle. I couldn't recommend it enough. Definitely one of my favourtie books of all time. I would love a follow up of it as I was left wanting to know what happened to these lovely people. My daughter is now reading it and she too is enjoying it as it is an ageless story that everyone will enjoy.
on 9 April 2015
Danielle steel has an interesting way of writing, and I feel that the regularly repeats herself to fill in pages. Not the plots, but basic sentences regularly repeated or paraphrased which was an area that lacked sophistication when trying to read. The story was overwhelming and steel worked with the topic amazingly, however some lose ends would have been nice to tie up, and not have stayed off on the tangent of another character. I couldn't put it down, and was always intrigued to what would become of the people yet didn't feel it should have ended when it did.
on 17 January 2015
I have read most of Danielle Steels books but was disappointed by this one. The ending was too abrupt as they hardly knew each other. Also the storyline of Beata was dropped and you never found out for sure what happened to them.
on 25 September 2014
a great story by my favourite author, can't wait to go to the next page to see results. I have read many of her books and always enjoy them
Would recommend to anyone who enjoys romance and excitement also.
On to the next one.
on 10 September 2014
A brilliant story enjoyed it from the beginning to the very ending I seem to expect this every time I open the cover of a book by this incredible author.
on 22 August 2010
I don't normally like Danielle Steel's way of writing but I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I love history so the storyline behind this was fantastic.
xx
on 12 August 2014
A truly heart rending story with so many twists and turns it takes the reader right into the war and share the terrifying experiences of the heroin.
Danielle Steele has even excelled herself with this unputdownable book.
on 7 August 2011
I ve really enjoyed reading this book, i think even if your not a Steel fan you ll enjoy it, theres something different about it. Having said that I think Danielles best books are the books that she writes about the world wars. This was one of the best Steel Books ive read. There should be a part 2 though as a lot of questions were left unanswered. The book finished a little quick for me tbh.