on 6 April 2017
I stumbled upon Tom Harper quite by accident at my local library when I picked up a copy of one of his most recent novels, Black River.

It prompted me to seek out more of his books and I have to say I've read about 4 and have enjoyed each one immensely. The Lost Temple did not disappoint - just the right amount of intrigue, drip-fed snippets of information and wonderful atmospheric depictions to keep me reading until late into the night.

Highly recommended.
on 27 August 2014
To begin with I need to say that I like adventure/mystery books that offer me ideas, locations and plots that are totally outside of the average person's day to day experience and so offer a means of entertainment and escape to the reader.

This book fulfilled all of my expectations.

What made this book stand out for me was the basing of the plot in ancient Greek mythology. Many people would say that such an area would have little modern relevance but the author develops the plot in such a way that links events in the Bronze Age with those of the immediate post-WW2 era.

That the locations included places along the southern edge of the USSR where millennia ago there had been ancient Greek settlements was an added level of interest to me.

This was for me an enjoyable book of its genre
on 14 June 2018
ok
on 17 June 2017
Really good book
on 6 October 2012
As with all the Tom Harper books this again appeared a well researched piece of fiction. So thrilling I was reading it whenever I could. Presently reading The Lazarus Vault and will review that when I've finished it.
on 19 July 2017
good condition, can't wait to start reading
on 15 November 2013
Love the book which arrived on time and in good condition. Look forward to when I have the occasion to read it.
on 31 December 2015
Highly recommended for secret adventure seekers!
on 21 December 2014