Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.99

on 4 June 2013
Not quite in the humour that I expect from Terry Pratchett, felt similar to the Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, good read but not what I was expecting given who it was written by!
on 7 June 2016
Terry was to my way of thinking improving with every novel he wrote - just look at Raising Steam and Dodger. What a real tragedy that he should be taken at his peak.
on 10 December 2016
One of his earlier books. Do not expect any Discworld characters here. Having said that this was an entertaining read. There is a small reference to Hogswatch.
on 11 April 2014
Early PTerry but still very readable. If your a Terry Pratchett fan it's got to be worth a try (if only to see how he's improved over the years) :-) .
on 18 June 2016
I could not get into this book. It was way too much fantasy and I could not make sense of it. It is a shame as I am a great Terry Pratchett fan
on 20 March 2013
I bought this because I am an avid Terry Pratchett fan and whilst I own all of the Discworld novels I have now bought all of his other books.
on 4 December 2012
Very interesting as usual, but all his books are.
Very entertaining, such an unusual ending which made you want to read the next book.
on 30 January 2013
this again was a very good read and it had me thinking right to the end about the story, onceagain Terry Pratchett has done him self proud
on 11 October 2013
Bit like one of his early works(strata) excellent nonetheless as ever with his twists and turns in the plot super!
on 18 March 2013
this was a gift so I am unable to comment- but the the person I bought it for loved it. very good service again.