on 9 October 2012
I've split with my fience and feel confused angry cos she left worried about her and shock. I got this book cos now I can use this single time to sort issues out I'm tired of having relationships break down after a year and its happened three times in a row now. Its helping to see the bigger picture and how breaking up affects both parties. It reads well is easy to follow iv only just started it but noticed tasks in it which I like Ie remember this time could you have...whatever. I like thus cos you can learn from your past exp. This makes the past or present experience a valuable learning tool as opposed to something to feel ashamed or sad about. Least I can use the pain to help me. I would reccommend this book.
on 25 August 2015
Very good book and so perceptive in its observations about people and how they interact. Has lots of stories of relationships and suggestions as to why they did or did not work out. I found this quite helpful. I found that I dipped into it often and went back on chapters I had already read. Definitely worth buying.
One person found this helpful
on 3 July 2014
Great, supportive, thorough. Go for it - first with the book to give you confidence and useful insights, and then in real life! :)
One person found this helpful
on 22 May 2013
I found the book to give a thorough insight into the problems that can arise in any relationship. it provides easy reading & relevant ideas to address issues. It is also a book which can be dipped into when needed & at any chapter. As a counsellor I have given this to my clients who have found the book excellent & have acted on some of the contents. It also acts as a back up when things may seem to be regressing
on 27 November 2016
Really helpful
on 11 July 2014
Arrived quickly,item as described, recommended, thank you !!!
on 22 August 2013
I bought this book for a friend, after just flicking through myself. Friend found the advice to be really good and grounded. I would reccomend this book to anyone going through a break up, as a way of moving on.
on 6 April 2015
relate do these so well
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 15 January 2013
interesting book for anyone starting again with a new relationship. bought it for my son who is going through a divorce
on 18 October 2014
I wasn't sure this applied to me - but the more I read the more I understood myself and gained the confidence to move on.