on 7 May 2017
Didn't work for us, but my daughter is very stubborn, I was having high hopes for this... I guess it's just waiting time. Not writing it of thought
on 21 May 2012
This book has been great for us because we really didn't know where to start with potty training. Gives great advice about what you will need and gives you the feeling of control over the whole process rather than running round after your toddler with a potty. So far so good with this book, gives us the right things to say to keep things positive but not give too much attention to accidents. Will be purchasing the boy version when my son is old enough.
on 13 October 2015
Best book I have read on subject and have recommended to all my friends! My toddler is nearly fully potty trained by 2.5! Just nights to go now! I'll get to that chapter soon! Thank U!
on 24 April 2016
After raising three boys I am know raising my two grandaughters my youngest son is 24 this book gave me some very good tips to help me with my grandaughters potty training
on 24 December 2016
Full of useful information, easy to put into practice, would recommend.
on 24 July 2016
Easy and simple book to read and gives a nice and relaxed way to potty training girls!
on 17 October 2016
It works - got my daughter sorted in no time at all.
on 16 November 2014
Thought this would be another book I'd read without any succession in potty training my daughter who is almost 3. How wrong was I. Brilliant book, briliant tips and a week in potty training my girl is doing fantastic. Glad I bought this.
2 people found this helpful
on 21 June 2016
Very informative, currently potty training, very easy to follow
on 16 March 2017