Format: Audio CD|Change

on 6 April 2017
if past cds are anything to go by i'm in for a treat.
on 3 May 2017
Great cd, great music, great man!!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 3 January 2015
Great album.
on 17 January 2010
I live in Western Canada and stumbled across "The Voice" while visiting my
HMV "classical section". The CD playing sent shivers down my spine, and l just
had to have the CD and the rest is history. Every time l put his DVD concert
on (when friends are over), they just have to pick up his music and the DVD.

I suppose l could be his North American agent, but really folks, Mr. Watson is
such a personable guy with a wicked sense of humour and throw in the talent
and you can't go wrong. With this , his Latest CD ( l just ordered 3 from the
UK) a compiliation of songs from various CDs, you can't go wrong.

I was glad to hear the seriousness of his health issues are behind him and that
in 2010 is really looking up for him , what with a new management team and and
new label. I hope to see a Christmas CD and a BIG commercial HIT CD ..... on
my wish list. My friends have all been informed and l wish nothing but the
best for this guy. He deserves a break and a larger fan base.

Good Luck
on 15 March 2010
This CD is absolutely wonderful and I play it constantly in my car - Russell Watson has a great voice whether he is singing the old standards or arias - thoroughly recommend this album
on 13 February 2010
This is an excellent collection of previously recorded easy listening songs performed by Russell. He knows exactly how to interpret a song the way it should be sung.
on 9 February 2010
A lovely collection of love songs from the glorious voice of Russell Watson, who tackles any genre of music with considerable talent and aplomb. Here we have pop, swing and soul numbers, along with "We Will Stand Together" set to "Nimrod" and the beautiful "You'll Still Be There For Me" set to the theme music of the film "Rob Roy" with its oh so romantic lyrics.
There are also 3 great duets with Lionel Richie, Alexander O'Neal and Cleopatra Higgins.

This is perfect to listen to any time, but best, I think, late at night cuddled up on the sofa. Dreamy, dreamy stuff!
on 16 March 2010
Yet another a fantastic but different performance from the Operatic which we are used to expecting
on 17 February 2010
as is the normal for Russell he has produced yet another superb album after what has been a traumatic few years for him. Please keep up the good work and lets have some new stuff in 2010
on 5 November 2011
I always enjoy listening to Russell singing and I do appreciate the new tones he is now able to achieve in his singing but I must admit the style of this CD is not my favorite.
I also understand his new joy in living. Just to be able to sing again is wonderful for him and now he also has a new love in his life. I just have an awkward feeling that in some of these songs his is overdoing his sincerity.
I could never be too critical but I don't think I will be playing this CD over and over, which I do almost all of his previous ones.