on 30 June 2014
This is not a verb table book, like the excellent 962 Spanish Verbs but Mr Simpson's books always dig deeper into their subject that the average grammar book and this one gives you plenty of detail on the construction of Spanish verbs and more interestingly, how the different tenses are used. It gives you a real feel for the tenses.

He has the knack of explaining complicated subjects with great clarity and uses mnemonics to help you remember facts
on 24 February 2013
I like this man's style - his books are purely & simply meant to help you to see things in a way he has found useful & thereby aid memory. That could be the reason I wasn't quite as keen on this book as I was on his Grammar book. I could see his sandal & shoe analogies but they didn't help me link the form with the verb. However, that could be my shortcoming & I would recommend this book to others. The big omission, however, is that of the Imperative mood. It's a big subject & I feel that he should have included it in either this or the Demystifying Spanish Grammar book. Or both.
on 1 May 2014
This is ok but some of the declensions are split by end of page so you have to refer back to the previous page to take in the entire tense being declined. The subject is tough so many tenses and variables any book would struggle to make the task easy.
on 7 November 2017
v good
on 2 November 2011
This is a fabulous little book. Bought is for my Kindle but then bought hard copy too. It's not for a complete beginner though. It helped me understand verb tenses in a way other books haven't done as well - and I have a lot of books!!
on 15 March 2013
Lightweight little paperback which explains tenses with examples, slightly brief with not as much translation as I'd like. As an adult learner I find this better than some of the school revision guides, because there are no teenage angsty examples
on 16 June 2015
All OK.
on 16 July 2014
Found this really helpful as I was struggling to fully understand Spanish verbs. Have made so much progress in the last two weeks since I bought the book. Would definitely recommend.
on 22 December 2015