Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Learn more Fitbit

on 6 October 2015
My daughter and I absolutely loved this book and the the rest in the series.

I found myself making comparisons with Lord of the Rings, but in truth I enjoyed these more - a greater compliment than that I cannot give.
on 9 April 2017
Got this for my son, who has been a fan of the Inheritance series since he could read on his own. Has all other books, but didn't have this one as we saw it in the cinema.
on 7 March 2017
Slow at the beginning but son enjoyed it.
on 19 July 2017
I love this book series. I struggle finding books that I enjoy and this is my go to book collection along with the Harry Potter series. I can honestly say that I read this series at least once a year and look forward to it.
on 26 June 2017
great
on 13 April 2017
Loved it first time around, need to reread it.
on 2 June 2017
Great series. I liked reading the first book most of all. My 10 year old son had whipped through the first 3 in a few weeks.
on 14 June 2017
Blows Harry Potter out the water? This magical world is like no other! I really did enjoy it - couldn't put the book down even for a second!
on 21 June 2017
All pages there and dust cover was there was well happy with the book
on 7 April 2013
I have battled alongside all within this adventure, I would recommend to everyone who likes to read and get their self lost in a different world.
11 Comment| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse