on 7 March 2017
Slow at the beginning but son enjoyed it.
on 19 July 2017
I love this book series. I struggle finding books that I enjoy and this is my go to book collection along with the Harry Potter series. I can honestly say that I read this series at least once a year and look forward to it.
on 16 September 2017
Arrived really quickly, son loved it
on 19 August 2017
It's ok
on 26 June 2017
great
on 4 May 2011
I have had the hardback edition of Eragon for ages, loved it, great story 5 stars, but the Kindle edition is really bad! Every single line is tabbed in by 10 characters and there are a fair few spelling mistakes, a town called Terrrit? or a character called Bronx ?

I hope if the kindle verions of the novel get fixed and come out.

The book is a great read, just avoid the Kindle edition!
on 13 April 2017
Loved it first time around, need to reread it.
on 2 June 2017
Great series. I liked reading the first book most of all. My 10 year old son had whipped through the first 3 in a few weeks.
on 14 June 2017
Blows Harry Potter out the water? This magical world is like no other! I really did enjoy it - couldn't put the book down even for a second!
on 11 October 2017
Only knew this from the film and it is different but very readable until I lost the device to my family(temporarily)