on 28 January 2015
Fantastic camera
on 6 July 2010
This is a truly wonderful piece of kit that does everything that the amateur snapper needs for super results in both still and motion. Super value for money!!
on 31 December 2010
The photos are great and the manual and scene modes allow you to change the way the lenses behave on different light conditions. I'm very pleased with it.
on 18 January 2015
Great camera .
on 20 December 2010
Excellent piece of equipment.GPS location seems a useful addition to an already feature packed compact that performs like a bigger camera.
on 6 January 2011
Excellent service - delivery next working day.
Product excellent too.
Will be buying from you everytime you stock what I need.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 March 2012
The product came as described in sellers advert. Postage was fast. I am happy with the way the whole procedure.
on 19 July 2010
Camera arrived quickly. I use it for work, surveying sites taking video clips and pictures. Easy to use.
on 4 March 2011
fantastic little camera, love it my only gripe is that the packaging was none existant! It arrived only in the box it would be sold in. Luckly it arrived working fine and in one piece, but please request some protective wrap when ordering.
on 29 December 2010
I have purchased this camera TZ 10 after I have also purchased an FZ 35 from Amazon.

Both cameras have approximately the same features ( except that the TZ 10 does not have RAW - that I do not use)

My only problem is not with Amazon, but with Panasonic. They promoted a cashback on the TZ 10 and now they are refusing my claim, saying that I need to have UK or ROI address ( I live in Malta ). On the promotion they NEVER say that the promotion is only for UK address and then when you purchase they change the terms (in the Cash back form) and say that you have to give them a UK address for Cash back. This is Rediculous and they are not fair as we people that do not live in the UK have paid the same money for the same Camera.

I hope someone from panasonic sees this and make the necessary adjustments for us people who purchase their goods from UK.

Paul Agius