on 5 July 2013
The product i got was not the one in the photo. Ie no hologram on the packaging, poor quality printing on the actual refills and the writing on the back of the pack was not exactly the same as one i had sitting at home, dots and dashes missing. The refills themselves wrote greyish as opposed to black and one was very scratchy. I did e mail and ask about the packaging etc but was told thats how they get them and they are produced in different places. I suppose I could have returned them but never got round to it
on 20 August 2012
Excellent product does what it says on the tin. Worked straight away no start/stopping as you get with cheap imitations
on 10 August 2013
"Item not as described on the picture. No Parker hologram on the pack. The ink is some what greyish. I can't say whether it is original, but it is serving the purpose for the time being."
on 6 March 2015
I didn't do a review earlier as my previous refill lasted longer than I had expected. I am now using this and the quality is everything you would expect from Parker. I have always been a Parker user, since I got my first Parker Jotter at the age of 15 - it was a very prestigious pen in those years! The quality has never let me down or made me inclined to look elsewhere.
on 10 April 2014
After two weeks the first refill is starting to run out and can't be relied on to work for more than a couple of words......if I didn't know better, I would say that these are not genuine Parker refills. Not a happy bunny as I could have spent so much less on a supermarket type refill and it would, no doubt have been far more reliable!
on 31 January 2015
I was very disappointed with the Parker refills. They tend to be scratchy and the ink does not seem to flow smoothly as I would expect from Parker. Initially I thought the refills were a cheap copy, I have since discovered however that some Parker products are manufactured in France and some in the UK. It would appear that the ones made in France, which the ones I bought were, are not of the quality we have come to expect from Parker. My tip is to ensure you always buy the ones made in the UK.
on 7 October 2012
These arrived very quickly, were well packaged and less than half the price charged by W H Smith. What more could you want?
on 27 February 2014
I don't like writing. I hate it. I have to do it occasionally, you know; post it notes, scurrilous graffiti in the toilets, signing stuff and s***e. Actually, I have to do it a lot at work - scribble scribble bloody scribble - ugh. When I have to do it I like to do it with something nice. It kind of takes the misery out of writing with Parker stuff, even though I know there are cheaper identical products. I don't know why. It's one of life's little mysteries. I'm a complex character.
on 28 February 2013
Looked in the shops and to buy 2 refills was less than the cost of one from the chain of stationers I looked in. Can only comment on the one I am using but it is doing the job and if it lasts as long as the last one I had it is unlikely the spare will be being used for a while.
on 9 May 2013
I have used parker products for over 20 years and always wonder how the local shops charge so much.
best buy I have made this week. Normally only one refill when bought from your local store.
pack of two for less than the price of one. Excellent Value

See one answered question