Customer reviews

Size: 6-18 mesi|Style: 2 Pieces|Change

on 27 March 2012
unfortunately, ia did not read the reviews before ordering otherwise I would expect not to receive the colours shown in the picture. the truth is I ordered the soothers because I am expecting a baby girl and I like the colours, instead I received a blue and a transparent one with white colour in the center. not satisfied apparently, it really is a pity, however I am not returning them for time consuming reason. I just wish I had read the reviews for this product. I will be more careful in the future before ordering.
on 6 August 2013
My son progressed to these from new born soothers at 4 months and took to them immediately. Recommened to any mums whose little one likes to use a soother.
on 18 March 2011
I ordered 2 packs of these soothers because I liked the colours shown in the picture. The actual soothers I received are very different, only the centre of the soother is coloured and the surrounding plastic is clear. One pack has one pink and one white soother and the other has one blue and one white soother. Not happy at all! Be warned you will not receive the soothers shown in the picture!! I am returning them.
on 4 September 2012
After I had read the reviews I decided to order the soothers and also write an email to the provider and ask them if possible to send me some girly colours. They responded immediately and sent me the right colours. Overall, very satisfied with the product and the service.
on 25 August 2011
I have been looking for these coloured soothers absolutely everywhere and thankfully came across them on here. However, after reading the only review on this product on here though, I was hesitant to get them as I was afraid of getting the blue ones. I decided to take the chance though as I also have a baby boy so they wouldn't have gone to waste anyway.

I ordered them yesterday afternoon and they arrived this morning and were PINK and orange, I was so pleased, especially as it was such a quick delivery.

Couldn't be a more satisfied customer!
on 12 February 2011
I have been looking everywhere for a pack of pink/orange avent soothers so was very happy to find them online at amazon. However when thet arrived it was a blue/green pack. I e-mailed customer support who said that they could not guarentee what colour would be sent for any order!! even though the picture showed pink/orange. Not worth ordering these online unless you are happy with any colour they choose for you. I would give the actual product 5 starts as my daughter cant be withour her pink one. However its impossible to give the product on amazon anymore than 1 star as you cant actually order what you want...or what the picture actually shows you.
on 28 December 2015
These are brilliant as they are cut away both at the top and the bottom, which seems to be unusual in other brands 6-18mth size. My daughter gets a red mark on her chin when using other brands which are only cut out for the nose - these are also great for night time when its dark and it doesn't matter which way around the dummy is in her mouth. I bought 3 packs and will be ordering more, the only dummy i will use with her now!!
on 22 October 2014
The soothers/dummys are great for my little one, just read the small print as the colours you receive are not necessarily as shown here! It does say in the details so if you want a specific colour then be sure that the supplier is guaranteeing it. I've ended up with a pink and orange one for my little boy - never mind he's old enough now that nobody would mistake him for a girl!
on 11 February 2014
I ordered the blue/green dummies. In my order it actually said that the target was male. But then I receive pink/orange dummies. And now if I want to get the right ones, I have to fill in a form…take the others to the post office…get reimbursed postage etc etc too much hassle for a couple of dummies!!!
on 24 March 2014
Always use avent products for my son but was disappointed when these arrived as the picture showed the green & blue ones and pink and orange ones arrived. Would not order then through here again!