Customer reviews

on 5 July 2014
Wild at Heart a feel good series - beautiful wildlife, scenery and music. Also good to see how the series is made with the thought and care of the animals involved.
Seen the series before oin T.V. but had to purchase it on DVD! Enjoyable to watch a series without foul language !
Diana
One person found this helpful
on 31 March 2014
Exellent,I've watched them again and again,the children like them too.im only reviewing on series even though I had four to eight all as good,but haven't the time to write this eight times ,thank you again.
One person found this helpful
on 9 December 2017
Excellent
on 17 July 2017
Bought as a gift!
on 6 August 2015
I bought this DVD to join the other series that I have purchased so that I can sit down and watch as many episodes as I like in one sitting. The dvd arrived in very good condition and very quickly.
on 26 September 2017
love it thank u
on 24 December 2012
I bought this to add to the series. It is the usual mix of characters, getting into silly scrapes via the implausible story-line, with pretty scenery and 'wild' animals.
on 30 March 2017
I'm a huge Wild at Heart fan so what else is there to say. I promise not to cry at the end this time .......... yeah right
on 9 September 2015
Birthday gift for someone else - they loved it!
on 25 November 2016