Customer reviews

on 6 October 2013
This was a steady romantic read with some intimate sex.
Max is a website designer and she's about to meet Ryan (ex military) who runs a security systems company. Oh yeah! He likes her so when she asks if he will take a look at her house (which she's inherited from her gran) so she can upgrade the security he's there like yesterday.
This turned out to be a story about a courting couple who's family were the hub. They've both got commitments but still manage to fall in love. There is a little bit of criminal activity but it doesn't take you away from main characters that being Max and Ryan.
on 10 March 2013
I read this as it is book 1 but the other twins story has already been told. I think they have put the books in the wrong order! However, this was a hot and steamy story with a little mystery. Not really my cup of tea but well written and I can imagine alot of people enjoying it. I would have liked a bit more excitement myself. I usually love her paranormal books so could'nt in all honesty give it less than four stars.
on 13 December 2013
Definitely recommend reading this book. Great book and so addictive, didn't want to put it down once I had started. Can't wait to start the second book.
on 18 July 2013
a really enjoyable read, would recommend this to my family and friends and avid romance readers. very enjoyable indeed xx
on 21 November 2012
couldn't wait to read this second book by Vivian Arend and it didn't disappoint me very hot hot hot loved it.x
on 25 August 2012
This book was an excellent read, the only problem was trying to put it down so i could go to work
on 2 March 2012
Once I started this book, i could hardly put it down. Well written, steamy but gripping. A fantastic read. Now onto book 2!!
on 1 October 2014