Format: Audio CD|Change

on 10 March 2010
Peter Andre is not just a singer. Because of watching the good and bad moments of his life on the TV, I wabted so much for his last CD to be very good, For me it was sensational. Each song said so much about him and what he had gone through and this second CD shows his versatility to handle other songs and make them his own. If you just like his personality as a person, then this is a special CD to own.
on 15 May 2017
Great voice and album
on 25 January 2010
With this collection of love songs Peter Andre has again proved why the British Public have so much affection for him. On the new recordings, such as the cover of She's Out Of My Life, his voice is absolutely incredible and will rightly concrete his reputation as one of this generation's most talented singers. Pete doesn't hold anything back on this record - you get to see the real picture of an intelligent and sensitive man who has publicly gone through heartbreak and pain yet come out the other side with his head held high and his dignity intact. A true role model for our kids in today's broken society.

If you are looking for a record to play during your own Valentine's day or as a gift for your loved one i can't recommend this highly enough - as a 'Valentine's Day/Love Album' it is indeed truly beautiful. I only ask that once Valentine's day is over you listen to the album again with a fresh set of ears. I hope you will find, as i did, that this collection of songs are truly moving and honest - something that is sadly very rare in these days of x-factor hyped pop music.
33 Comments| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon 14 April 2011
I heard one or two of the songs on the radio and quite liked them but I find a full album of P.A. a bit too much! Pleasant listening now and again. May be best to play in the car!!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 19 February 2016
This was the third Peter Andre CD I bought back in 2010 and I still listen to it.

I can remember when he first became known my late best friend’s daughter thought he as wonderful and I thought he was terrible as his voice still needed to mature and he needed better songs.

When he was doing his reality TV show I can remember him doing things about this album. I can remember him singing part of this on the TV show and I thought his voice was far better than the early days and he’d got songs that suited him. :-)

So I listened to samples on Amazon and then bought the CD Album.

I love listening to the entire CD.

This CD is a must for Peter’s fans. :-)
on 10 August 2013
WOW............FANTASTIC ALBUM FROM PETER ANDRE> GREAT LISTENING> RELAXING> JUST NEED YOU TO RECORD "HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE" YOU SANG IT TO ME IN SWINDON>>> & WANT TO LISTEN TO IT AGAIN & AGAIN :-) BEST NIGHT EVER X
on 19 August 2013
excellent vocals 1st peter andre cd ive listened too ad it shows his range and matureness hes grown into his style it shows how much he has put into this album
on 5 February 2010
I am SO surprised. I bought this album mainly because of the covers I liked but the WHOLE album is such an enjoyable listening experience.
Anyone who thinks this man is still back in the 80's needs to hear this. You're in for a massive shock!
'She's Out Of My Life' - BRILLIANT because MJ sang the original, BRILLIANT because the album contains an exceptionally outstanding version. Stevie Wonder's 'Overjoyed' AND George Michael's 'I Can't Make You Love Me' are also excellent. WOW!!
Ballads are definitely one of Andre's strengths.
Well worth buying.
Great album.
on 16 March 2010
I have taken to Peter Andre during all the recent hype, and having heard a couple of extracts from the CD thought it might be my sort of thing. It turned out to be a little bit too smoochy for me to listen to on a regular basis but the CD is well produced, varied and Peter's voice on all tracks is strong and musical. If you like slow romantic ballads, don't hesitate. I really would recommend it for lazing in a hot bubble bath with a glass of dry white wine - excellent!
on 8 May 2014
was looking forward to listening to this but was very disappointed.

the beginning of each track is almost the same, and there is a clapping or clicking that starts nearly all of them and continues, making the sound the same and boring.

it will be going to the charity shop today.