on 25 April 2011
I have installed this in my htpc build. Gigabyte have built a reputation for good performance and solid reliability - this motherboard is another great example. Paired with an Intel Core i3 540 it powered up first time and is giving good performance at stock settings. With the exception of USB3, which would push up the price, there is every type of connectivity you could need. Excellent product.
on 24 February 2011
I bought this mobo as a replacement for the same mobo I'd bought from a different company since it was faulty and they wouldn't replace it (OverclockersUK. BTW those guys suck at customer service and I can pretty much guarantee I won't be using them again. Nuff said about that.).

I've had it for a couple of months now with no slipups, it's been great. It's a tad on the small side, but it's nothing to worry about, just a bit of a hassle when you're installing the components, hence the four stars.

I've got mine running 2xATi HD5670s in crossfire, with 4gb dual channel corsair dominator RAM and an i5 processor, and it's such a massive step up from what I had it's unreal.

One thing I must warn about though is that if your processor doesn't support the graphical output thingamajig then you won't be able to use the onboard graphics. This is no problem if you're buying a graphics card aswell.
on 17 January 2011
Motherboard does exactly what it needs to do. Packaged well, contains 2 SATA Cables plus an IDE Cable. Instruction manual is a bit useless, and doesn't really offer any useful advice/information. Luckily though, if you're buying a motherboard, you know what you're doing so don't really need it.
Plenty of connections on it, VGA, DVI & HDMI (if you have a processor that supports on-board graphics). Loads of USB ports, eSATA etc.
Detected all connected items without problems, although took about 10 boot-ups for it actually display any graphics initially. BIOS is typical, as you'd expect, with all the options you'd expect.
No complaints with this board - great price and does everything you need.
VINE VOICEon 25 June 2010
I spent some considerable time working out what board to but for my new system build. I knew I wanted socket 1156 for the Intel i5/750 and a smaller form factor so Gigabyte were a reasonable choice - all the range seem to have thicker copper for cooler operating, japanese capacitors for longer life and a good smattering of connectors.

I picked this over the bottom of the range as it has four ddr3 memory slots, menaing I can upgrade from 4Gb to 8Gb at some stage.

I also rejected the dearer USB 3 board as plugging in the graphics card (I5/750 has no graphics capability) means that the USB3 has less bandwidth (a generic porblem, not just Gigabyte).

Space on the board is not bad given the form factor, I can fit an Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev 2, and graphics card and memory fairly easily

Very happy with this so far
on 25 August 2010
Although this motherboard has video out connections it does not have onboard graphics. For these to work you need a processor with graphic capabilities so choose your processor carefully. Or spend extra on a graphics card.
on 20 August 2011
This item failed when first installed.
It was replaced instantly without demur without waiting for return of the defective item. The replacement is perfect.
on 18 March 2011
I know next to nothing about mobo's and bought this on the strength of the reviews here, having already decided to only go for gigabyte as they seem to be consistently highly rated. I can't fault it, am perfectly happy, just agree with other comments that it's a little small. Next time I'll probably try to work out how large a board I can fit into the case as well as what features I want, and buy the roomiest board for my budget.