on 12 July 2011
This battery works very well in the Panasonic TZ20. Delivery was fast which was a blessing as I was going away. I had no problems with it except to say it does not last as long as the original, which is a pity really as the original whilst expensive & takes longer to recharge does last quite awhile. However saying this it also depends on the camera settings. High settings can drain the battery very quickly incl 3D and GPS (on TZ20) which carries on working even if the camera is switched off. One day I will purchase another original as the other compatibles are good for getting you out of sticky situations but are not the best hence the four star rating. So far I have 4 compatible batteries + 1 original sufficient for a days touring whilst on holiday. Happy pic taking.
on 4 January 2012
okay just got my brand new Panasonic TZ20 from John Lewis (best price) the genuine spare battery was £29.99, I decided to 'hold off'. I came accross this Micropix battery for £10.00 and decided it was worth a try. It arrived yesterday and fully charged quickly (under one hour). I can confirm it works with the Panasonic TZ20, just like the original. I cant confirm how long the charge lasts, but other reviews say its very good. So buy with confidence. 5* product with a 5* service.
Stewart.
on 14 September 2012
I can't give a full review about this battery. I've not had it long enough to assess it's capabilities.
It charges as it's supposed to. It fits my Panasonic dmcTZ-6 camera and works.
The service from the supplier was excellent. Two days delivered from order date.
I have bought a non-Panasonic battery before(About two years ago) and it's still working as is the original battery. Why buy another?.
Both the original and spare are now bulging slightly. I had a similar battery in another gadget and it was left in for a while not charged. Eventually it popped it's clogs and was very difficult to remove from the gadget because it had bulged so much it jammed in the gadget. I'm taking no chances and I am assuming that the batteries I have are getting near their throw away date.
I expect to get a long and happy life out of my new battery.
on 25 April 2010
I bought this for my Panasonic TZ7 camera and it works perfectly. I haven't used the battery until its fully discharged yet but having received it, I put it in the camera and it worked straight out of the box with no issues regarding the firmware as per other reviews I have read. The price is also very good compared to the £30 or so that Panasonic batteries of the same specification are selling for.
on 11 July 2011
Purchased as a spare battery for a new Panasonic DMC-TZ8 camera. I am still rather disappointed with the life of the original Panasonic battery, which loses its charge rather quickly, if the screen is on for a long time. Consequently, it is essential to carry a fully-charged spare.

Early days but so far, the Micropix generic replacement seems to be as good as the original Panasonic version.
on 16 March 2017
After previously buying a cheap battery, which did not last very long decided to buy the real thing. Buy cheap buy twice!
on 28 October 2013
A super price for your spare battery it fits my Lumix TZ 7 and YES it does work in my camera which has ver 1-2 installed. Not had it long but what a bargain compared to Panasonic price. Thank you Micropix. Highly recommended.
on 10 September 2014
My dad says ''FIRST CLASS''.

He says that he is pleased with his item.

Thank you Amazon.co.uk for your reliable service.

By Richard Hill
on 4 July 2012
I bought this to use in my Luxix TZ10 as a spare while on holiday. I have used and recharged it a number of times now and have been very happy with the performance it has given. I would recommend this item without hesitation.
on 2 November 2015
Very good purchase.value for money. Its handy to have a spare Battery especially on Holiday. Gor those Extra special shots.