Customer reviews

Baby Born Nappies 5 Pack

on 3 January 2013
I purchased the interactive doll for my daughter which included these nappies. They are poor quality - as you would expect - and the leaking water made the dye of the Baby Born branded dresses run. They are also £5.99 for 5! When I came to replace them I bought the Pampers prem nappies at 24 for £3.47. Fitted brilliantly and didn't leak!
on 16 September 2014
A Plus
on 29 July 2014
Tis nappies for baby dolls....
on 5 May 2013
I got these for my daughters baby Bourne doll, she goes through these very quickly, so it's great to be able to buy these on line.
on 11 November 2014
Absorb like a nappy. Easy for my 3 year old to take on and off her baby born. Only one issue we had; we left a nappy out for a couple of days and it started to grow mould, so always check you throw used ones away. Our fault really but I didnt expect it to happen so quickly from a bit of water. It only happened once. If it wasnt for that, id give 5*
on 28 September 2013
Good product. However i feel they are slightly on the expenesive side, i later found them cheaper in toys r us.
on 26 January 2016
This product is priced high. As somene else has mentioned they dont work and you can get better ones far cheaper - real baby ones. These are a disgrace I dont know how they have the nerve to charge this price. It is also very easy to make your own food. My daughter does it with a little baking soda water and food colouring.
on 8 April 2013
I am very happy will all the products I have received from Amazon but will not be filling in any more reviews as it takes up too much of my time! Consider accepting just a star review!
on 19 December 2011
It's hard to get the Baby Born Nappies in local toy shops and my granddaughter has hours of fun playing with her doll and treating it like a real baby. Product arrived on time as is exactly as advertised.
on 30 December 2015
Purchased to accompany my daughters baby born doll. They dry very nicely so last a while so long as the sticky tabs are sticky, which isn't that long for us as my daughter loves taking them on and off. It also fits her other dolls. However due to the price I think I will buy pampers premature nappies in future