on 3 December 2016
Excellent dog food. I use this with raw meat for my doberman, she loves it the only downside is that as the pieces are larger for a large breed dog you feel like you need to put more in the bowl as it doesnt look much. A good thing about this food is that when the dog farts it is not as offensive as when she eats cheap food. Too much information I know but smelly dogs stink!
on 5 July 2014
I was recommended to buy this food by my vet after my large labradoodle was getting recurrent ear infections and itchy skin, as she said food intolerances can cause both. We haven't had an ear infection since, but the coolest thing is that his poops are now smaller, denser, easier to scoop up, and much MUCH less smelly. That is, if I'm honest, almost a bigger selling point than the healthy ears for me! I never realised what a difference a high quality food can make. And he seems to really like the big chunky kibble bits. Expensive, but worth it for me -- especially if you buy more cheaply online.
VINE VOICEon 25 August 2011
My BIG dogs just love it - always been well received and always eaten.
It has an appealing smell to doggies and it is also gentle on their stomachs, having had a sensitive couple before, it was
tolerated better than others, some 'pedigree' versions were too rich and the cheapest were full of ash and rubbish solid bits.

Excellent product, been using it for 10+ years
on 2 April 2014
Our dog had been suffering "gastro-enteritis" and after a lot of trips to the vet we were recommended to try this food. Our dog's appetite returned and the problems went !
on 4 June 2013
When we first got our black labrador her coat was dull and scurffy and she was overweight, struggling to get from a lying position to a sitting position. We changed her food immediately from the cheap food her old owners fed her to the light version of this. Within weeks her coats was shiny and the scurffiness had cleared up.... and slowly introducing exercise along with her diet she lost over a stone in 3 months. Now six months on she is a shiny happy dog that gets up from lying on the floor with no problems. She loves her James Wellbeloved and her sugarsnap peas :)
on 7 May 2015
Great chunky kibble which has slowed down my dogs eating (breed prone to bloat) He doesn't seem to eat as much as previous food (which was much more expensive) but hasn't lost any weight since switching. Seems to digest well and I have noticed his coat is not as scaly/dry. Will definitely buy again!
on 3 June 2013
This dog food is wonderful for my Great Danes and stops the threat of them getting bloat, which believe me is very distressing for the dog and to witness.
The food is round balls and the size is just perfect. I also have the Ocean white fish and rice flavour in this size to give them a change, which is also really good. It does smell a bit when you open the bag each time, but does'nt linger when you close the bag again.
on 17 September 2016
My GSD is a real fussy bitch but she enjoyed this food. We also have to be careful what food we give her as some make her itch if they are too high in protein but again this ticks the right boxes. The only reason I didn't rate it 5 stars is that she appeared to get a bit bored with it halfway through the sack,but this may be more her than the food. Nice big kibble too for the larger breed. Very good.
on 2 November 2015
Bought for my german shepherd. She used to choke herself a little when eating her previous food - as this food is large disc shapes she eats at a regular pace and we've had no choking incidents since being on this food.
I usually serve up with warm water, and mix them around a bit - that way, a sort-of gravy is formed which my dog loves.
A 15kg bag lasts one month for my dog, she has two scoops for breakfast and one for dinner alongside her all-natural wet food. We also mix in her medication with this dry food and she does not protest to the taste when the medicine is in there.
I recommended this food to my parents for use with their dog and they also now will not buy anything else for their dog!
on 11 July 2016
I have been feeding this product to my Golden Retriever for 7 years. He is slim, healthy and has to chew this food due to the size of the pieces which helps keep his teeth clean and he has to take his time. His stools are always well formed and easy to clean up :-)