on 19 March 2017
My cats don't play with them..I can't smell any cat nip in them, even the kittens aren't bothered and they play with everything..
on 10 March 2017
Kittens love them and surprisingly they have survived the enthusiastic onslaught
on 5 December 2013
I purchased these for my local Cat Protection Branch who came up with the brilliant idea of a wish list for the cats in their care at Christmas. At this time of year it is always great to help them out and brighten up a cats Christmas makes me feel like I'm doing something to help. Recommend to all.
on 18 May 2017
Great fun for my kitten!
on 23 June 2015
Ripped within seconds . Outer fur definitely not stuck down properly ! wouldn't recommend for your pet !
on 13 July 2017
Loved it
on 15 December 2012
The tails came off in no time so might be best to chop them off! My cat not too interested in them but they are okay for the price and give him some entertainment. He liked it best when I tied them to the end of a teaser.
on 24 February 2014
Whilst I do consider these toy mice to be good for the price, their tails were chewed off within 12 hrs. I think Tyhe tails would be better if made of tough string rather than thin fabric.
on 28 September 2013
Perhaps for a kitten - maybe... but too small and ignored by our 5 month old kitten... Maybe she has a perverse personality!!
Came on time, and well packed.
on 2 May 2013
these are of good quality
appear to be well made
colours are good
one drawback is that they do not rattle, so puss is less interested in these compared to other similar mice