Customer reviews

Size: 10 ml|Change

on 26 January 2017
Well.....this seems to be working....maybe even a little too well....we tried four drops on our collie and she became a very dozy girl! We will be trying two drops in future....but it has definitely had a calming effect...she had become rather anxious and barking at her own shadow lately....but for the past two nights she has happily lain by the fire and not barked once!
on 15 February 2017
Fantastic stuff! One dog (yellow lab) was suffering with aggression and is having behavioural training to help him. My 15 year old lab has been drinking from the same water bowl with the drops and she has been having fewer accidents in the night. Both dogs are calm and I can now take my yellow lab on walks off the lead as the Rescue Remedy alongside the behavioural training is really working.
on 6 March 2017
This stuff works! FAST! For a smaller breed of dog like a jack russel you only need a couple of drops and within an hour it takes effect, it doesn't just make the dog sleepy it just calms the dog down.
on 21 April 2016
Fantastic product!!! I have a very nervous dog and this is brilliant and worked absolutely amazing!!! I've even had the normal original version for myself and I can honestly say it has helped me!! This has been the best remedy I have found to help my little dog, I truly couldn't be any happier.
on 3 January 2017
Working well within the confines of the house but it doesn't quieten the dog in the car. Perhaps it will in time; I will persevere.
on 8 April 2017
excellent for calming in difficult situations ,such as travelling in car etc
on 30 May 2017
My terrier is very unhappy in the car. Bought this as it's supposed to help. Haven't noticed any improvement at all.
on 16 March 2017
Thought I would try this on the nervous stray cat who visits. Brilliant result. Thanks. reordering again today...
on 6 January 2017
Pretty good. I use the 'human' one so bought this for my furry child and while I don;t notice all that much difference, I feel better knowing she's hopefully getting some type of benefit from it
on 9 March 2012
My cat was pining for my other cat that died, he was wailing etc at day time and night. Used this and it definately calmed him down. Recommemnded.