Style: Tube A|Change

on 5 September 2013
Initially I was really pleased with these gels they went on easily and sparkled well (although be warned the 'pink' colour is actually more purple). I used them for one event then just 3 months later went to use them again for another (having ensured all the lids were replaced correctly) only to find that three out of the four had completely dried up. I am really disappointed as I always use Snazaroo as it is such a good brand. I can't believe that they would make a product that could dry up so quickly when I've had other normal make up glitter gels that have remained in a completely useable condition for years!
on 11 August 2011
already had a silver but now to have all these fantastic colours is brilliant!
when applied with a small brush they look great.
on 4 August 2016
The best face paints for kids (and adults too!) - use them a lot when children come to play. They wash out, even just with water. I do usually put some face cream on beforehand, just to moisturise and make it easier but even without that, these face paints are amazing. Also washes out of clothes/sofa's etc. Parents who have had their kid face-painted by me have regularly send me a text to ask which paint I used.

Tip: When the glitter-gel dries up, just add a drop of water and it's good to use again.
on 27 September 2013
Would highly recommend seller, very fast delivery came within 2 days. Well packaged. Item in excellent condition, exactly as described.
on 24 April 2013
Very nice colours and very quick delivery however I wouldn't class it as a toy. Should come in handy for the face painting I'm going to do at the weekend, a bit of glitter always makes a face so much better when you're a kid!
on 1 August 2016
I orderd a pack of 4 !! And when it arrived the lid was off in the box and only 3 glitter gels were inside ? I'm sending them back and receiving a new pack shortly. This was supposed to be a gift for my daughters birthday tomorrow.
on 4 April 2016
Great colours just as on the images displayed. Very poor quality of the gel though, glitter doesn't stay on the body very well at all. I have used a lot of it on the face and neck and almost all has fallen off within half an hour. I don't recommend for parties, you will be disappointed!
on 4 January 2016
Had the snazaroo face paints before and thought they were fab. I was equally impressed with the glitter, it was easy to use on its own or over the paint and lasted ages. My only complaint was that the packGe was left under a vehicle on my drive and got absolutely soaked. Fortunately the pots are sealed so they were ok.
on 22 February 2016
For years my daughter has used cheap sets which she's loved but the results are always rather weak. These are expensive but the results are premium too. Worth the money given the joy my daughter gets from them.
on 12 August 2015
These were great, shared with 4 girls over a 4 day festival and there was a really good amount. Really good for the price. Only thing I would say, is bigger glitter pieces do look better than small, so next time I will go for bigger ones. Saying that these totally did the job.