on 12 September 2010
Short and sweet - The case is excellent for the Kodak Playsport. Well made and well designed.
on 17 May 2013
This case is proving good value for money, I use the camera often and the case is withstanding my not so delicate handling and still looks brand new
on 28 February 2013
I bought his for my Kodak Playsport, it can fit the camera, cards and secures them with the strap inside.
It's also quite durable and a great price
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 12 July 2013
Initially bought for Kodak Zi8, I now use it for iphone camera accessories. Durable, easy to un/zip, carabiner on comes in handy.
on 31 January 2013
Use it all the time, arrived very quickly and holds everything inside fine, has worked for me to protect my playsport and batterys
on 25 April 2011
FAst and efficient service as I normally find from Amazon so well done you guys yet again.
THis hand held cam is so simple to use and to download onto your laptop. Within minutes we were using this neat peice of equipment at our apartment in Spain. Pops into wifes handbag and you can take advantage of the opportunity shoot so easilly without carrying around bags of kit. Battry life could always be better on anything we but today but its functional provided your not shooting "Gone with the WInd".
Picture quality on playback is stunning considering the price you pay for this.
on 28 April 2010
Bought this for my Zi8 camera, this fits it very nicely, with even room for a little portable mic I bought with it (though not much, it still zips closed, to be more accurate, you could fit a standard USB pen in with the camera).

The outside is very hard, the inner lining is smooth and soft. Inside, one side of the case has a velcro strap across the centre (to hold the camera in place). On the other side it is half covered with a netted pouch (for accessories).

Overall, a great case. It also comes with a clip to attach it to your belt or something.
on 15 April 2010
This is a well made and practical case cover which my Kodak camcorder fits comfortably in. Its almost too big, you wouldn't say it was a snug fit! It has a security hook which is quite big, I'm not sure what you would attach it to as it would be a bit heavy and bulky for a belt. However, I bought it to go into my handbag (which is not small!) or in a jacket pocket and its perfect for that. It might be a tight squeeze for trousers pockets though.

For the use I make of my camcorder (videoing the family and animals mainly at home), this is perfect, as it keeps the camcorder clean and I can easily find it in the drawer, and I know it will not get knocked or banged in my jacket pocket.
on 5 July 2011
I wanted something that I could put my Kodak ZX5 to carry around. Whilst it says on the description that it is compatible, it is a really really tight squeeze to get the camera in. if you have the carry strap attached to the camera the zip does not close properly. I can't fit anything else in the case what so ever (maybe a spare SCcard) but that is all.
on 29 January 2011
Does exactly what it says on the tin, provides a good quality case for a small camcorder. My Kodak Playsport fits in with room for a spare battery and cables. Zip seems to be pretty good quality too. All in all a very good case for the money.